Speculation: Who could be traded this summer?

Who could be traded this summer in your opinion?

• Laine

• Trouba

• Mark S

• Wheeler

• Big Buff

• Roslovic

• Hellebuyck

• K Connor

• Lowry

• Ehlers

• Little

• Perreault

• Morrissey

• Brossoit

• Kulikov

• Copp

• Niku

• Stanley

• Appleton

• Vesalainen

• Comrie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Simple poll, who do you think could be traded this summer in your opinion?

I'm not including UFA's for obvious reasons.

I'm giving everyone five votes, so you can select a 2-3 obvious ones and maybe 2-3 dark horses if you like. With five votes each I would expect a fair bit variety in votes, we will see in the end who some people think are going to be traded.

You can't change your votes once you've made them, so choose carefully.

You will be able to view all the votes after you voted yourself.

Reactions: PhilJets

Hunter368

Nov 8, 2011
Thread is meant to be partly for fun but also for some good debate. So be prepared to explain your choices.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Trouba is gone, hopefully for a young potential 2C like Patrick
Roslovic might be an add on to the Trouba deal or traded seperately to team with cap problems like Vegas for Miller or and equiviliant 2nd pairing dmen
Perrault is gone at the draft for a 2nd or 3rd round draft pick. We need to clear space.

Lowry might be dealt for another top 4 dmen to really revamp the dcore as well as to shake up the room.

Reactions: GNP

Jetsfan79

Jul 12, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
Trouba is gone, hopefully for a young potential 2C like Patrick
Roslovic might be an add on to the Trouba deal or traded seperately to team with cap problems like Vegas for Miller or and equiviliant 2nd pairing dmen
Perrault is gone at the draft for a 2nd or 3rd round draft pick. We need to clear space.

Lowry might be dealt for another top 4 dmen to really revamp the dcore as well as to shake up the room.

Agree with everything except Lowry.

Reactions: Nyx and Jetsetter

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Thread is meant to be partly for fun but also for some good debate. So be prepared to explain your choices.

My choices are inexplicable. I rely heavily on seeing the writing on the wall, reading between the lines and a generous helping of tea leaves. In descending order of confidence...

One of Lowry/Scheif
Trouba
Perreault
Roslovic

Hunter368

Nov 8, 2011
My choices are inexplicable. I rely heavily on seeing the writing on the wall, reading between the lines and a generous helping of tea leaves. In descending order of confidence...

One of Lowry/Scheif
Trouba
Perreault
Roslovic

Who do you see replacing Mark S at 1C?

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Trouba better be traded

Roslovic I wouldn't mind trading if we can get a RHD prospect on his level or less with a + like a Bear or Jones. I think the issues with ice time new agent might mean he'll be on the move if Chevy finds a deal he likes.

Perreault could be a cap casualty. A team like Ottawa who has roster spots and cap space, but also needs hard working quality vets to show the young guys how to be professionals could be very interested in Perreault. Opens up space for Vesalainen.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Who do you see replacing Mark S at 1C?

Clearly it would have to be someone coming back in either the Scheif or Trouba trade. I'm sure it would be a downgrade for the time being. We won't get back what we give up. If Sheif is traded, it all but confirms the off-ice rumours, and the Jets have decided to take a step back for the sake of team harmony.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Clearly it would have to be someone coming back in either the Scheif or Trouba trade. I'm sure it would be a downgrade for the time being. We won't get back what we give up. If Sheif is traded, it all but confirms the off-ice rumours, and the Jets have decided to take a step back for the sake of team harmony.

Scheifele has already been training with fellow marquee players in Morrissey and Wheeler this summer. So if there are issues it hasn't impacted the harmony between probably the three most important pieces of the team in managements eyes. As such I doubt he is moved.

If there is an issue Chevy will try to fix it another way. Also Chevy would likely be signing his own pink slip trading away the teams best player as the team wont be a better team without its best player and best playoff performer.

Hunter368

Nov 8, 2011

Oh yes famous hockey rumours in all locker rooms.......I wouldn’t believe 99.9% of them. But believe what you will.

Ippenator

Jan 6, 2016
Espoo
Simple poll, who do you think could be traded this summer in your opinion?

I'm not including UFA's for obvious reasons.

I'm giving everyone five votes, so you can select a 2-3 obvious ones and maybe 2-3 dark horses if you like. With five votes each I would expect a fair bit variety in votes, we will see in the end who some people think are going to be traded.

You can't change your votes once you've made them, so choose carefully.

You will be able to view all the votes after you voted yourself.
Damn! I left the most obvious one, which is of course Trouba, without mentioning. Somehow skipped the most obvious one right away. :laugh:

So I will make a manual fix then. Instead of my original 5 (Laine, Ehlers, Roslovic, Perreault and Kulikov) I will exchange Kulikov to Trouba, as I think trading a mediocre defenceman with chronic back problems is not maybe after all a very easy task.

Last edited:
Reactions: GNP

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
Trouba obviously.
Lowry and/or Scheifele yes I believe something happened between them.
Roslo the latest complaining made public didn’t help but he was trade fodder anyways
Perrault cap casualty.
What have I missed?
Something going on between Lowry and Scheif?

Reactions: Ibanezrokr

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
Yeah that is 1 of the 782 Rumours that people with inside knowledge have been told about the problems in the Jets dressing room, seems to be the one most people have heard tho.
what was the problem between them?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad