Who Are Your Favorite NBA Scorers?

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Retired :

- MJ
- Latrell Spreewell; I loved watching him when he was on fire; he would score in so many different ways, unstoppable
- Dominique Wilkins

Today :

- Melo
- Wade
- Kobe when he is able to hit the rim

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Ray Allen and that sweet jumpshot of his.

Allen Iverson too.

Hockey Gangsta

Feb 9, 2013
Retired:
Michael Jordan
Allen Iverson
Shaq

Active: Kobe Bryant. Even though he should've retired a couple seasons ago.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
I liked 3-pt shooters more than bigs growing up. Enjoyed Reggie Miller, Dan Marjerle, Kerr, and the like. Mj was obviously the best overall of that era.

Presently, Curry pretty easily. The way he can create a 3 and not just rely on spot-shooting is remarkable.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
I liked 3-pt shooters more than bigs growing up. Enjoyed Reggie Miller, Dan Marjerle, Kerr, and the like. Mj was obviously the best overall of that era.

Presently, Curry pretty easily. The way he can create a 3 and not just rely on spot-shooting is remarkable.

Steph's dad had a pretty sweet jumpshot too.

And our boy Peja too.

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
What's amazing about curry is that he shoots as well as he does, off the damn dribble. Greatest shooter ever already

Retired: Jordan and iverson

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Probably Durant, with Curry second. When it's all said and done, Durant will be right up there with the top scorers of all time.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street

3 pointers used to be quite spectacular back then

Not so much today because they make so many of them lol

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Steph's dad had a pretty sweet jumpshot too.

And our boy Peja too.
Dell sure did.

Predrag was a beaut.
3 pointers used to be quite spectacular back then

Not so much today because they make so many of them lol
Too many good athletes now. Add the fact three point shooting is worked on and accepted a lot more by coaches these days because the analytics back up shooting them more. Back when I was a kid it was all about Shaq, Hakeem, Ewing and the bigs getting the ball inside and working off of them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad