Who are your 3 favorite current Sabre?

Dex

Complementary
Sponsor
Dec 5, 2011
Under Deep Cover
Well as far as the posts directly preceding mine all I can say is that it's all been a bit of fun and we've all had a jolly good laugh. So I guess it's time for something completely different.

For me, I'm keeping Tuch out of consideration for now. He's only been on the ice for three games and for me that's too short to make him a favorite.

So I'm going with Cozens, Dahlin, and a real dark-horse but personal favorite for his hard work, ability to play up and down the lineup and longevity with the Sabres - Zemgus Girgensons.

Reactions: Nikolajs Sillers

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
Well as far as the posts directly preceding mine all I can say is that it's all been a bit of fun and we've all had a jolly good laugh. So I guess it's time for something completely different.

For me, I'm keeping Tuch out of consideration for now. He's only been on the ice for three games and for me that's too short to make him a favorite.

So I'm going with Cozens, Dahlin, and a real dark-horse but personal favorite for his hard work, ability to play up and down the lineup and longevity with the Sabres - Zemgus Girgensons.

He is the only former All Star on the team I believe.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
FB_IMG_1634928082420.jpg
FB_IMG_1636588092862.jpg
FB_IMG_1611349354325.jpg

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Ah man, just 3?

Dahlin- So much fun when he’s on and I like his mean streak.
Thompson- So much potential still.
Tuch- Will probably drop, but his excitement over coming to Buffalo made me an immediate fan of his.

—-

VO- currently outta favor as I think he’s hurt and playing worse as a result, otherwise he challenges for a spot.
KO- I just respect his leadership and love of the game, thought he was done.
Cozens- Great young player, fearless.
Bryson- Love his game.
Skinner- Party in the USA. I hate his game at this point, but he’s funny as f*** to watch play.
Eakin- That mullet.
Bjork- Most memeable Sabre, though the least memorable.
I have somethin good to say about pretty much everyone… except Colin Miller. He was less bad last game, how ‘bout that.

Reactions: Kublakhan

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
girgs, ko, and vo. leading the team. putting up decent numbers. such a breath of fresh air to have these guys running the show instead of our former dysfunction leadership core eichel/reinhart

Reactions: Nikolajs Sillers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad