Speculation: Who are the best available players this season?

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
Which players are likely to be available in a trade due to contract, chemistry, or coaching?

Also, followup; how will the NHL's COVID situation affect the market?
GM's might prefer to do trades within their division and ahead of the deadline to coincide with whenever their teams face each other, sort of like the Cole/Pateryn trade when Colorado and Minnesota were both in California at the same time and the players could just swap teams and be available immediately.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I imagine Arvidsson, Forsberg, Rakell, Silfverberg are towards the top that are realistically available.

BurgoShark

Jul 1, 2004
Gold Coast
GM's might prefer to do trades within their division and ahead of the deadline to coincide with whenever their teams face each other, sort of like the Cole/Pateryn trade when Colorado and Minnesota were both in California at the same time and the players could just swap teams and be available immediately.

I could see Ottawa making another “primer” trade. E.g. Dzingel, who will be flipped at the deadline having already gone through his quarantine. This opens up the market - since he can now be traded to any other team and play immediately.

Reactions: Richard88

apadilla

Dec 27, 2007
Though I'd like Dustin Brown to play his whole career with the Kings, he could become available if the Kings fall out of contention. Dustin has 10 goals this season and is playing well. He's been a major player in the Kings 6 game winning streak.

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
Hall is likely traded, lots of teams in that division who could go for him too.

Mantha could be a "surprise" player traded if Blashill isnt fired first

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad