who are noisiest fans ohl

leafsrdue

Oct 4, 2014
The Bayshore in 2011 was crazy. Low ceiling and a full house makes for a great atmosphere.

Loudest London game I've ever been to was game 6 of the 1999 OHL final against Belleville. Belleville had jumped out to a 3-1 series lead before London won game 5 in Belleville..and returned to the old London Gardens for game 6 hoping to force a game 7. London did win and forced game 7 only to fall to the Bulls in 7 hard fought games. The Gardens was electric that night as much as 45 minutes before the game. I remember the GO KNIGHTS GO chant just before the teams came out to start the game. The chant started about 5-10 minutes before the teams were about to take the ice and the Gardens felt like it had it's own heartbeat. Felt like it was ALIVE. I've NEVER been in another building and felt that intensity from a crowd before or since. Very memorable.

KnightSpit

Oct 27, 2012
Loudest Building OHL

When "Nos Olympiques" are in the playoffs with a Championship level team, you can't even consider thinking with how loud it is in there. It is like a hockey concert and you leave with your ears ringing. Imagine the old Chicago stadium with the National anthem and multiply that by 60 minutes of hockey and you come close to what the "Bob" is like.

You will NEVER experience a game like that outside that rink anywhere.

For those that want an experience, go to an Olympiques playoff game when they are a powerhouse and you will not regret it and will remember it for the rest of your life.

Never been there, but I take your word for it, however if you get a chance go to ERIE PA and the EIA, cause like I said I have been half the OHL rinks and so far nothing even comes close to EIA in Erie PA and this year they might just blow the roof of f the place

Arsenault

Mar 12, 2012
I've been to all the rinks in the OHL minus North Bay. Nothing comes close to Erie. Of course, being a Knights fan the home teams haven't had a lot to cheer about :nod:

The loudest house I have ever been in is the Barn in Sudbury last year when they came back from a 5-0 deficit against Guelph to win the game 6-5. Too bad those days are long gone...reminded my of the 2013 play-off series again Brampton:(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad