SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
2s7gtn8.jpg

:huh:

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Its a Euro...i think lol I would guess of Slavic Genealogy. I would guess migrated from around the black sea around near 500 A.D Probably north west

Eating habits are focused around meat... possibly not loved enough as a child and plays hockey to please and be accepted

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Its a Euro...i think lol I would guess of Slavic Genealogy. I would guess migrated from around the black sea around near 500 A.D Probably north west

Eating habits are focused around meat... possibly not loved enough as a child and plays hockey to please and be accepted

image.jpg

Last edited:

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City

You're close

ISensFanI

Sep 2, 2006
Ottawa

the picture doesnt load for me so i cant see. ut from this analysis im going to have to go with radek bonk

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
After extensive search, I found that Stanislav Neckar has not been blessed with beauty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad