WHL Goal Horns

DRLGoalHorns

Feb 27, 2015
Hey all, new to this website/forum but thought it would be the perfect place. I make CHL and AHL Goal Horns on Youtube. I finished AHL and OHL Horns but I am missing a few teams horns from the WHL. If any fans of the *Team names at the bottom* could tell me what song they use or what their horn sounds like would be greatly appreciated! If you also happen to have a MP3 file of it that would be even better! Thanks for your time.

*Team Names*
Prince Albert Raiders
Prince George Cougars
Saskatoon Blades
Seattle Thunderbirds
Tri-City Americans
Victoria Royals

phillipsj89

Jan 9, 2012
Canada
Hey all, new to this website/forum but thought it would be the perfect place. I make CHL and AHL Goal Horns on Youtube. I finished AHL and OHL Horns but I am missing a few teams horns from the WHL. If any fans of the *Team names at the bottom* could tell me what song they use or what their horn sounds like would be greatly appreciated! If you also happen to have a MP3 file of it that would be even better! Thanks for your time.

*Team Names*
Prince Albert Raiders
Prince George Cougars
Saskatoon Blades
Seattle Thunderbirds
Tri-City Americans
Victoria Royals

Cougars have flipped flopped this year. Goal song started as "Come with me now" by the Kongos. It was then swtiched to "Power Rdide" by fred coury. Now, it is some country/rock song.

Also, the Horn is a little like edmonton's but not exactly. You can look up the highlites on the Cougars website and hear for yourself.

DRLGoalHorns

Feb 27, 2015
Cougars have flipped flopped this year. Goal song started as "Come with me now" by the Kongos. It was then swtiched to "Power Rdide" by fred coury. Now, it is some country/rock song.

Also, the Horn is a little like edmonton's but not exactly. You can look up the highlites on the Cougars website and hear for yourself.
Thanks for the help!

17taylor17

Mar 7, 2015
Lethbridge AB
I found what it is!!

Thanks for the help!

Yea I don't know why they have changed it so much this year I've only been to one game in PG this year do to living in alberta now but I loved the come with me now version the best! But the newest one I figured it out while I was listening to the game and it's Lets get roudy by Aaron Pritchett :)

GO CATS GO!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad