Movies: White Men Cant Jump (Remake coming)

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
"Let's pick a movie out of a hat and remake it just to show that we can."

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I find it hilarious that people get so bent out of shape about the see. Who cares? Don't watch it. Makes no difference to the original. Literally zero difference. It doesn't wreck a legacy or whatever nonsense.

Most remakes do suck. But there's also been plenty of good ones. Sometimes better, even.

Diddy

Feb 20, 2015
SK
No point in remaking it. They're not gonna make it better and the original isn't too old or poor quality. It's a dumb idea.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
The social justice discussions around this will be insufferable....:shakehead

"I bet the movie will be about a white guy checking his privilege and supporting Black Lives Matter"

"Why are we centering discussions about race around yet another straight white man?!"

......its become so easy to tune this **** out because its always so predictable. I almost forget what is used to be like, back in the time between like 1990 and 2014, when everything wasn't about white supremacy, black excellence, ***** and TERFs.

:help:

edit: so I guess that C work that rhymes with puck is filtered here....haha

Kamal007

FEEL LIKE PABLO
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto
The social justice discussions around this will be insufferable....:shakehead

"I bet the movie will be about a white guy checking his privilege and supporting Black Lives Matter"

"Why are we centering discussions about race around yet another straight white man?!"

......its become so easy to tune this **** out because its always so predictable. I almost forget what is used to be like, back in the time between like 1990 and 2014, when everything wasn't about white supremacy, black excellence, ***** and TERFs.

:help:

edit: so I guess that C work that rhymes with puck is filtered here....haha

CH42bFf.gif

#pizzagate amirite??

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
The title of the movie is being changed to "Vertically Challenged Man Experiencing A Lack Of Sunshine" in an effort not to rub anyone the wrong way. Seriously, South Park was right, the generation who goes to the movies now is all about member berries. They stop spending money on remakes and this will stop.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad