White Kachina Jersey

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Too busy? :laugh:
It’s based on some of the most simplistic of art forms.
Also, would be a shame if “others” had to google Kachina, to get an education on what that is.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I loved the new logo and scheme when it first came out. The love is fading. Last night was the first time i actually said yuck looking at them on the ice. I think it's more to do with the history than the actual kit itself.
Yup, anything that reminds us of TGO makes us ill. I was so happy when they brought TGO on board, but so disappointed with what transpired with everything he touched.

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
For me, it's the contrast. The design features are more apparent with a white background.

What if on the black jerseys , they put the red on the shoulders and removed the green... Then the white on the sleeves , they make red like the white jerseys, with a white outline. Then they take the red at the bottom of the sleeves and make purple , or maybe just white.. ?

i dont know ... The whites look sleek and sharp the blacks look ok , just not my favorite.

Kai Yo T

Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
The shimmering maroon numbers are the bread and butter for me. Makes it one of the most beautiful unis in hockey for me

I've missed the green border around the letters and numbers. The jersey i bought back in '96 had it but I stopped seeing it on later ones, like it was phased out along the way to the howling head.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
For me the green doesn't look that great with black.

It's too dark. The color palette doesn't work in the HD age. It's still 90s grunge. I was hoping they'd turn up the hues a bit to get with the times but nope. It all runs together unless it's a close up or you're looking at it in person. The whites don't have this problem due to the natural contrast.

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
9CE8AC6C-AF8E-4667-88D5-119CCDB72A34.jpeg

Dzingel seems to be a fan of the jersey AND the desert

Kai Yo T

Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
It's too dark. The color palette doesn't work in the HD age. It's still 90s grunge. I was hoping they'd turn up the hues a bit to get with the times but nope. It all runs together unless it's a close up or you're looking at it in person. The whites don't have this problem due to the natural contrast.

Yeah. Too bad that was special bleach that only lightened certain parts of the jersey lol! Oh well, at least it didn't turn out tie-dyed.

Grateful Dead Coyotes

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
The only thing I have never liked about the Kachina set up is the oddly colored gloves. Why put so much color variation on gloves?

RABBIT

Today is the day that they said the new jerseys would be released to the public. I know Arizona Sport Shop has them available for pre-order, but according to a blurb at the bottom of the page they won’t be shipped until January (plus my size is sold out.) Was hoping to purchase directly from NHL shop. Anybody aware of when these will be for sale?

Reactions: BigJCaRoach

RABBIT

Anyone know when these will be available for sale on the Coyotes site? Anyone have a rep they can ask for me??

The authentic white Kachinas are not even on shop.NHL.com yet, and more specifically I'm looking for a customizable authentic, size 50.

Arizona Sports Shop has some but have not re-stocked their inventory for a while, so the smallest they have on Arizona Sports Shop is size 54...

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Anyone know when these will be available for sale on the Coyotes site? Anyone have a rep they can ask for me??

The authentic white Kachinas are not even on shop.NHL.com yet, and more specifically I'm looking for a customizable authentic, size 50.

Arizona Sports Shop has some but have not re-stocked their inventory for a while, so the smallest they have on Arizona Sports Shop is size 54...

I haven't seen any online since the AZ Sports Shop first went live. I did manage to find several at a Dicks Sporting Goods here, but I know that doesn't help you. haha

RABBIT

I haven't seen any online since the AZ Sports Shop first went live. I did manage to find several at a Dicks Sporting Goods here, but I know that doesn't help you. haha

Haha, thanks for the update. Yeah this blows, the season is half way through and they haven't been listed for sale on NHL.com

For perspective...the recently released all-star jerseys are listed for sale, the stadium series jerseys are listed for sale, but NOT and official road jersey that was released in the summer.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City

FWIW, yesterday the team emailed STHs that the jerseys they promised us at the start of the season are in and can be picked up at either game this weekend...of course I'll be gone and my rep hasn't gotten back to me re: alternate arrangements yet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad