Pre-Game Talk: While we wait for VENGEANCE

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Why do we have to wait on Vengeance?

If its Varlamov tonight, he needs the same treatment as Bob. Create a lot of chaos early because the D and him are still trying to figure each other out.

If it is Greiss, we need to remind him that we broke the curse in the playoffs.

put a ton of pressure on their lackluster D and we will have a chance.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Why do we have to wait on Vengeance?

It makes it harder for the target when they, on top of experiencing the actual Vengeance, also need to first brew in anticipation of the relentless, inescapable Vengeance.

Now if we start the actual Vengeance phase with smallish pre-Vengeance, they might think that was it and start feeling Hope, which will be the ***** when the main Vengeance then hits, and they will know that there is no Hope, only Vengeance.

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
tenor.gif

backwards motion

Sep 29, 2017
Not sure if I'm able to watch the game or not, but...
give me your opinion on to going 5-0-0? Is this the same movement, that someone thought 4-0-0 was hockey equilevent of "If he'd like a sexual healtment". :D

Let's make even Aho to the score board, shall we? Though, if the deapth is there, sure It'll help the team in the long run. No one should have to do it alone. It's a team.

Even red something from a Finnish media outlet (not even tabloid) that it's getting quite lobsided trade with Rask and El Nino. Rask like sitting in the bench while Nino is going to be on the side of Aho. With those salariess, that's quite something.

Hmm, it's weekend for me. Maybe I'll watch the game, I've ship wrecked my sleep already so maybe!

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Not sure if I'm able to watch the game or not, but...
give me your opinion on to going 5-0-0? Is this the same movement, that someone thought 4-0-0 was hockey equilevent of "If he'd like a sexual healtment". :D

Let's make even Aho to the score board, shall we? Though, if the deapth is there, sure It'll help the team in the long run. No one should have to do it alone. It's a team.

Even red something from a Finnish media outlet (not even tabloid) that it's getting quite lobsided trade with Rask and El Nino. Rask like sitting in the bench while Nino is going to be on the side of Aho. With those salariess, that's quite something.

Hmm, it's weekend for me. Maybe I'll watch the game, I've ship wrecked my sleep already so maybe!

We are in a solid position to go 5-0-0. Will we match their intensity to go 5-0-0? They need to turn their current season around and shake the disaster that was the last time they were here. their locker room is basically the same so they have plenty to remember. Oddly enough we did the sweeping and we have less folks that remember.

I feel very good about our chances.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad