Which young star forward is your favorite to watch?

Feb 24, 2017
This one is easy

It’s Boeser

Nobody gives a rip about fast skating or puck control

It’s all about Brock beating goalies clean with f***ing laser beams

Chicks love the long ball

And Brock provides the hockey equivalent

Reactions: Lemonlimey and Cole

Ares

May 8, 2018
Matthews. He dominates and seems to play with an edge. I enjoy watching him... when he's not playing against my favorite team(s).

Aho would be a close second because of some of the plays he makes and the impact he has on the game but Canes are kind of a boring team to watch. I hope that changes now with everything going on there.

Boxscore

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 22, 2007
Most exciting to me is Nate MacKinnon. Laine is also fun because of his shot alone - it's like watching Barry Bonds hit home runs. I'm partial to shooters which is why MacKinnon and Laine are up there for me. Matthews as well, his release in close is dynamic. But MacKinnon is so powerful with everything he does - his skating, his shot, his release. Very fun to watch.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
I mean all of them. This is just going to turn into a homer battle, but you can't sat Matthews, McDavid, and Boeser for example all play the same game, but all are entertaining.

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
McDavid obviously.

Boeser and Laine because its magical watching them shoot.

Barzal for the Bure flashbacks.

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012
I did enjoy Matthews in this year's playoffs.
The 4 shifts during which he showed up were amazing.

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
A guy not on your list that is a joy to watch is Pastrnak. Just one of the most fun players out there.

There are so many exciting you players beginning their careers at the moment it's great for the league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad