Which WHA team(s) will you cheer for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GB

Mar 6, 2002
UK
If Marc Denis signs I'll cheer for Quebec. Otherwise probably Halifax, how can you not cheer for a team that takes Travis Green in the 1st round :D

Last edited:

eddy

Jun 6, 2003
Visit site
I'm from Nova Scotia so I gotta go for Halifax, the city hasn't had Pro hockey around for a while since the AHL left since then it's just been the Mooseheads of the QMJHL, so i'm kinda excited to maybe go out and see a few Icebreaker games.

symon

Jul 16, 2004
Québec
Being from Quebec city, Nordiks, of course! :yo:

Maybe I'm a nostalgic, but it would be awesome if the can sign at least 1 players who still play from the formers NHL Nordiques. Imagine Sakic, Sundin, Nolan, Foote or Ricci coming back to play in Québec if there is a lock-out. What a nice dream, hehe! ;)

Lobstertainment

Oh no, my brains.
Nov 26, 2003
Toronto
The Toronto Curlers...I mean Toro's.

I hope Crosby plays in the WHA just for the Reasont hat I could go catch a game with him Live.

Wags

Apr 26, 2004
None...do you think any of these guys will take this garbage hockey seriously...get real.

senskickass12

Jun 19, 2004
I'd have to wait and see if anybody actually signs. Based on who's rights the teams have if everybody were to sign with the team they were picked by I'd be cheering for Toronto, despite the ugly logo.

goteam

Dec 16, 2002
Saskatchewan
Visit site
I'm cheering for the Dallas Americans cause I know one of the players drafted (won't say who or whether he will play for them) and for the Toronto Toros (same reason).

Papa Smurf

Jun 9, 2004
Oshawa, Ontario
GOTEAM said:
I'm cheering for the Dallas Americans cause I know one of the players drafted (won't say who or whether he will play for them) and for the Toronto Toros (same reason).

Dallas is official? Why does the WHA site say "Vancouver or Dallas"?

Lionel Hutz

Apr 13, 2004
Locking the Lounge??
Halifax, B/c I'm from NS, have lived in Halifax, and will be living there next year. I will go to some games no question. Well, only question is whether they play or not, If they play, I'll go.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
The Nords because I'm an old Quebec fan and because they built their team with local players which is great. Even if Ribeiro, Denis and Gagné do not sign we will still see players that we'll love because they're from La Belle Province. It will be easy for Québécois to get in love with a team full of their boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad