Noah Hanifin - Aaron Ekblad
Quinn Hughes - Brett Pesce

Igor Shestyorkin
Stuart Skinner

Dominance

99-66-4-9-87/97
Sep 30, 2017
The Land of Hockey
I’d like for people who post these to explain at least a little bit about how or why these teams are put together. This one just looks like a random conglomeration of young-ish good to great players, with a gigantic number of unacceptable exceptions if it was intended to portray the two best squads one could put together of young-ish players.

And wtf are Team B’s goalies. Absolutely skews everything.

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
I’d like for people who post these to explain at least a little bit about how or why these teams are put together. This one just looks like a random conglomeration of young-ish good to great players, with a gigantic number of unacceptable exceptions if it was intended to portray the two best squads one could put together of young-ish players.

And wtf are Team B’s goalies. Absolutely skews everything.

It was a fantasy game done on the GM Games and HF Leagues section of these boards.

Not meant to try and make them perfectly even, just two different teams that were built through drafting and trades.

treple13

Sep 1, 2013
A is better at basically every forward line (only line that is close is top line) and way better in net. I also prefer Team A defense.

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
Going line by line, the only match up Team B wins is the first pairing D. All others, Forwards, Defence, Goalies go to Team A. Not even remotely close.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Neither team has an any avs so both are obviously doomed for failure, but at least team B has Leon...

voted team A cause I like their blueline quite a bit more, not only because of Dahlin but also because of Ekblad, and Pesce isn't of the same caliber as the other team A blueliners. Team B has McDavid, and a ton of talent, but the forward cores seem pretty close, while I see a clear gap on the blueline.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad