Which Team Are You More Excited About?

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
I have to say, I'm kind of a little more excited about the Phantoms than the Flyers. Hopefully it will be a glimpse of what the future holds for the Flyers.

As for Philadelphia teams, I'm pretty excited about the Eagles. Year two of Chip Kelly's science experiment should be pretty interesting.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
As well as the kids play for the Phantoms, it doesn't really mean anything unless they can translate it to the NHL.

I'll always be more excited for the Flyers' upcoming season.

XS Chop

May 23, 2008
Maple Shade, NJ
Never been a moment when it wasn't Flyers first for me. Used to really enjoy going to Phantoms games when they were in Philly though, this looks like the year I'd like to see as many games as I can again. Are the games available to be seen streaming online? Think I'm as excited to watch this defense grow as I am about the Flyers season this year.

Roo Mad Bro

U havin a giggle m8?
Dec 6, 2010
PA
Flyers, obviously.

But I plan on attending/watching many of the Phantoms games this year. So I could definitely have a game write up for every game that I see (which should be most of them).

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Never been a moment when it wasn't Flyers first for me. Used to really enjoy going to Phantoms games when they were in Philly though, this looks like the year I'd like to see as many games as I can again. Are the games available to be seen streaming online? Think I'm as excited to watch this defense grow as I am about the Flyers season this year.

Someone will usually post a link to a "bootleg" stream around game time. I would think hockeystreams also carries the AHL games. And the AHL has it's own online package, which I think is around $70 for the season. I got that last year and although the quality isn't great (no HD) it's good enough for me.

flyersfan018

Mar 2, 2011
NJ
It'll always be the Flyers at #1 but I'll actually be really interested in following the Phantoms this year.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
Someone will usually post a link to a "bootleg" stream around game time. I would think hockeystreams also carries the AHL games. And the AHL has it's own online package, which I think is around $70 for the season. I got that last year and although the quality isn't great (no HD) it's good enough for me.

YES, hockeystreams does include the AHL in the package along with NHL, and a bunch of other leagues aswell..

if u need a site/avenue for watching hockey, the Hockeystreams website is without question the best deal out there, it literaly kicks the crap out of GCL...

ilovetheflyers8

Jan 26, 2009
D.C.
I hope the Phantoms play a few games at the WFC. If they do I may try to come up and see one since I assume tickets will be relatively cheap.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad