Which "super line" would you pick?

Which "super line" would you pick?

• Total voters

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
Line A has the best Goal scorer in the league one of the best playmakers and the best defensive forward in the League. So them

Reactions: Mitch nylander

Spirit of 67

Nov 25, 2016
Aurora, On.
This is a really great poll.
I criticize stupid polls a lot so I will offer kudos for this one.

You simply can't go wrong with either.
I voted A for only one reason. It's the line I'd rather watch. I've been a massive Stone fans since he was a rookie. Panarin is one of the funner players to watch and watching Matthews bury his shot is great.

Wouldn't mind seeing these 2 groups go head to head for real

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
You said "playoffs" and its hard to ignore Kane or even Marchand.

In contrast - both Matthews and Panarin haven't really done anything in playoffs yet. And to me those are the 4 best players here - in whatever order.

Thats why i picked B. Close though

Section88

Kaner? I hardly know her
Jul 11, 2017
If its in the playoffs, kane has by far the best resume and the next closest is marchand, so ill go with that line. Good poll though

Reactions: dukeofjive

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Went with A. Like the balance of it more, think it has both the best possession hog there and the best goalscorer there.

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
Line B. I hate Marchands personality but his skill and production is being vastly underrated here. That line has 2 players who can play in all situations 5on5/pk/pp while A only has Stone capable of that.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Line B pretty easily

Marchand < Panarin
Barkov > Matthews
Kane > Stone

Playoffs is a different animal, and the only one on B who hasn’t proven they can compete in the playoffs is Barkov. Meanwhile, the only one who’s won more than one round in their career is Stone, and he hasn’t really elevated his game the way Marchand and Kane have

KoozNetsOff 92

Hala Madrid
Apr 6, 2016
Panarin = Marchand
Matthews > Barkov
Stone < Kane

As others have said, since playoffs were mentioned can't go against Kane. Haven't seen anyone on line A do anything there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad