Which RFA do you think will hold out the longest?

Which RFA do you think will hold out the longest?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sticks and Pucks

Jan 2, 2008
I think it's safe to say these five forwards, Point, Tkachuk, Rantanen, Laine, and Connor are the best unsigned RFAs left. Which one do you think holds out the longest? How many of them do you think still won't be signed by opening night of the regular season?

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
I thought it would be close with Laine and Point. Seems I was off on voting Point with everyone saying Laine

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
Tkachuk is next followed by either Connor or Rant. Point before the season and Laine sometime in October.

heilongjetsfan

Jul 4, 2011
Lol inb4 "Laine has an attitude problem," "Laine wants league max," AND "Laine's a bust."

I don't usually make it in this early!

Reactions: thadd

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
At this point after thinking Marner was going to sign last it's gotta be going in the opposite when I had Point, Rantanen, Tkachuk, Boeser, Connor, Laine and Marner in order. So let's say Laine !

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Anyone able to post some updated #s in terms of what each team is rumored to be offering the player, vs what the player is asking? I know it's just rumors and some players less rumors have broken out than others - but seeing actual #s would give us a better sense.

Example - I think a lot of people expected Marner to go last. But when it was reported Leafs had offered 11M*7 yrs, I changed my mind. I figured the 2 sides were likely close, and so a deal would get done, and it did. Curious how far apart some of these other players are.

I've heard very little for Ranta and Point for example, and even Laine.

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
Point.

I think he’s the best of the bunch and possibly not on board with the ‘take less for the team’ motto they have going in Tampa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad