Which Ranger has the best chance to score on The Michigan?

Which Ranger has the best chance to score on The Michigan?

• Kakko

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Zibanejad

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • Chytil

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Panarin

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lafy

Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Cuylle

• Bonino

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pitlick

• Fox

• Trouba

• Jones

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Gustafsson

• Miller

• Lindgren

• Schneider

• Vesey

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Kreider

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Wheeler

• Trocheck

• Brodzinski

• Goodrow

• Total voters

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Went Kreider because he has the best hands on this team in close. If you had asked anyone a question about this 6-7 years ago, Kreider would have been last. He didn't have the hands to do it. It's a testament to how much work he has put into his game since that to develop his hands to the point where he can do things like this around the net. He used to have stone hands.

If Fox was ever behind the net like that, I'd give him a good shot at doing it.

Cuckoo4Kakko

Jul 1, 2019
If this were the case, then NHL goalies, the best of the best, would have a 100% save percentage against such childish tactics.

Ain't nothing "little kid" about it. A goal's a goal.
Wrong. Little kids practicing this nonsense has nothing to do with nhl adults being able to score on it.

I repeat, who cares? We are in first place. I’d rather have a great pp, pk, and team than one guy who can do a joke move that happens a few times a month.

Reactions: bhamill

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Yeah I'm not really a fan of it either but I don't know why some people act like it's a personal affront. It's just some silly pond hockey move that also happens to be incredibly effective in the right moment when used by a skilled player. I have no strong feelings towards it either way.

Reactions: Crease

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Im going to sound like a dinosaur here, but why is the league ok with the Michigan in general? The play involves coming around the corner of the net at high speed with the blade of your stick inches from the goalies face. I can't play the puck with a stick above the shoulder out between the dots but I can do this? And even if it were ok for the pros, what about thousands of less skilled kids tring to emulate it out there? How long until some kid takes a stick in the eye? I feel like it's a very unsafe play in general because the only real defense for it is to have your face in front of it when it comes.
Kids generally have to wear full cages in leagues.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Wanting to make it illegal? Emerging dinosaurs in this thread. Something something the future is now old man...

Reactions: dlh22

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018
Michigan?

I’d like to see a few more ES “standard” goals from our top line first…..

IMG_9280.gif

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Kakko is the last player on the team I could see doing it, not for lack of skill but because of the fact he would probably feel so self conscious after missing that he’d retire then & there.
I did say "way out" Ed, but wasn't serious. Was actually focusing on making a little pun directed at KK.

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
I hope nobody tries that Pavel “wish it was Bure” Barber or Zac Bell dumb ass f***ing trick shit. Hate it, absolutely hate it. When I see losers try it on NHL 24 I intentionally get a 5 and check them from behind.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad