Which prospects have to pass through waivers to be sent to AHL for the 2023/24 season?

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
I always struggle figuring this out... unsure if its laziness or just not really knowing 100% the rules for it....

But who are some good prospects that will have to pass through waivers in order to be sent to the minors next season???

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
It’s the 2018 NHL draft’s turn?
oh ok is that what it is??? so guys like potentially Berggren, Bernard-Docker, Kaut, Drury, BO Groulx, Jenik, Dostal, Cotter, Schmid, Ersson, Fix-Wolansky etc etc

I just quickly skimmed thru 2018 draft to look at those guys that have had a career so far of going back and forth between NHL/AHL

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
oh ok is that what it is??? so guys like potentially Berggren, Bernard-Docker, Kaut, Drury, BO Groulx, Jenik, Dostal, Cotter, Schmid, Ersson, Fix-Wolansky etc etc

I just quickly skimmed thru 2018 draft to look at those guys that have had a career so far of going back and forth between NHL/AHL
It’s obviously not that simple - but should be a good baseline of what guys require waivers as a lot of them, their elc’s expire.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad