Value of: Which players would be available if Canucks offered their top prospects as part of the deal: Lekkerimaki and Willander

UrbanImpact

Apr 12, 2021
For sure it is very highly unlikely that these players get traded but the point of the thread is to see their value.

* No rentals, Canucks have stated their willing to go " big game hunting" but not for rentals *

Lekkerimaki- Current WJC MVP. Absolute sniper and filthy hands. Leads his SHL team in goals and points despite having played 6 games less than his teammates as he was away for World Juniors. He also leads all U24 players in goals and points in the entire SHL and is 4th overall in Goal scoring. Late birthday, only 19 yrs old

Willander- As advertised, smooth skating, physical Right Shot Dman. Has developed well in his first year in North America playing for BU. Was very very good for Sweden at the WJC. Stylistic Comparable for his ceiling is probably a hybrid Mackenzie Weegar/Miro Heiskanen type.

Which player could these high end prospects fetch to help a cup contending team like the Canucks.

Reactions: hn777

oceanchild

Jul 5, 2009
Whitehorse, YT
I do think the Canucks would trade the two of them for the right trade. But that trade is a Tkachuk out of Ottawa, or a Dobson out of NYI. To say that those fans don’t want to trade those guys for prospects. So this seems like one of those threads that may have been covered in some of the other threads you have created ?

UrbanImpact

Apr 12, 2021
I do think the Canucks would trade the two of them for the right trade. But that trade is a Tkachuk out of Ottawa, or a Dobson out of NYI. To say that those fans don’t want to trade those guys for prospects. So this seems like one of those threads that may have been covered in some of the other threads you have created ?

Would 100% do a deal that involved any 2 of Hoglander, Lekky, 2025 1st, Willander for B Tkachuk. Heck maybe 3 of those pieces.

Dobson less so but ya these are the type of players that these top end prospects would be available for.

I wonder if we see a wow trade by deadline.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad