Which players from YOUR team should be all stars?

searle

Jan 24, 2014
England
Let's try and be realistic here, but which players should be all stars on your team that maybe don't get enough attention?

From the Caps Backstrom is my candidate - an unsung hero of the league, definitely deserves to get the nod. A healthy Mike Green is a slightly more questionable name to put forward, but when he's playing his game he's a possession monster and there aren't many people around who can QB a powerplay better.

So who are the people from your team that fit the bill but won't get the votes? Let's make it slightly interesting and not talk about the Crosby's etc who are a shoe in for the game.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Maybe Kronwall would deserve to be in an all-star game after all these years. He's borderline.

JacketsWin

Nov 30, 2010
Ohio
Since the CBJ are hosting I would hope we get three invites...

1. Johansen
2. Bobrovsky
3. Jenner / Hartnell / Foligno (pick one)

Not saying all are deserving, but by the all star break they will all be having pretty good years.

Ralphy*

I really wish they would get rid of fan voting. One player per team, and the rest are decided by some sort of committee.

For the Leafs, I'd say Kessel and maybe Bernier, but I wouldn't be upset if it was only Kessel.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Weber, Rinne, and Forsberg.....although I assume he won't make it.

Ribeiro is quietly having a really productive season, with 24 points in 27 games with a +14 rating.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Hedman and Johnson. (Stralman has been great, but doesn't have the flash of an All-Star).

TheKrebsCycle

Throwing Confetti for Perfetti
Jun 1, 2011
Barrie
Kessel is the only Leaf lock. JVR (tho he's been super inconsistent) and Benier should get consideration. Franson a longshot but if he keeps up his current scoring pace he might well be a darkhorse. So to summarize Kessel and a bunch of maybes..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad