Which player you want for a Play offs for your team?

Freedom

Jan 23, 2017
Czech republic
If you could pick one player for your team for a Play Off run which Player you pick? Off course there are many superstars on any other teams but there are many players who are already confirmed as PO beasts. You can pick more players but with OR, not AND. Feel free to leave your post.

I pick player in my avatar any time.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
blues deperately need a center

i think crosby is better but malkin would be the better fit

oh i get what u mean, crosby then

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
It'd be nice to add Karlsson to the Pens squad. Wouldn't exactly be fair, but it'd be fun. ;)

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
In all of NHL history? Federov

In current NHL? Not sure yet. Give me draisaitl?

Actually no. Karlsson

Arturs Irbe

Not The Real Arturs
Jan 22, 2017
Getzlaf. The Oilers would never get a penalty again. Also McDavid, Drai, Getzlaf is hilarious. For D I would agree with Karlsson above. Burns/Hedman would be nice too.

Countdown0

Deep Breath... nope, still mad!
Jun 28, 2010
Ottawa
As a Sens fan: could we just add another Erik Karlsson? Play each of them for 30 minutes per game?

Real answer: Vladimir Tarasenko. He's the leader among active players in playoffs goals per game. Sens need more goals.

Or Crosby, for active points per game leader in playoffs.

Or prime Wayne Gretzky, for obvious reasons.

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Wingers for the Flames? Forsberg easily.

Center? Draisaitl or Getzlaf AINEC.

Defenseman? Karlsson AINEC.

Goalie? Hmm this a hard one, but personally Martin Jones the way he's played in the playoffs thus far. Rinne is having an excellent season but his overall playoff resume is simply just good nothing more, Fleury can be elite or downright terrible, no in between it seems. Lundqvist is another one I'd take, but at the same time Lundqvist is declining. Anderson is a wildcard, as he goes beast mode in the playoffs, but he's getting there in age. I guess I'd take Price as well, but his playoff resume is again just above average at best, nothing more. Rask and Jones are my two main answers.

Tomas W

Oct 23, 2007
Sweden
Hmm lets see, wings need a new #1 center, I pick Crosby for that, and uhm, Wings also need a new #1 D, whatta hell lets pick Karlsson for that, and ah, yeah a new starting goaltender, we can pick Rinne for that. That's it, no need to get greedy.

You can have Kronwall, Howard and Abdelkader and future considerations in return. Thanks a lot to Pittburgh, Ottawa and Nashville.

Akrapovince

May 19, 2017
As an Oilers fan I'd love to have Erik Karlsson,

with that being said you never know how a player can change the dynamic of your team.

Albeit, adding EK65 to any roster will surely improve it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad