Which player would you rather see play full time this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

a Fool

Emperor has no picks
Mar 14, 2014
Prust's legs are gone. What a spectacular failure for the pro scouting. Benning should be embarrassed he gave up any assets for this husk of a player.

Prust used to be a good player, but now he's making Derek Dorsett look like Lindros out there.

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
Prediction - McCann and Gaunce don't make the team:

Prediction - McCann and Gaunce don't make the team:

Maybe I'm reading in between the lines a bit, but the sense I get from WD's post-game comments, is that McCann won't make the team. I think the final lines will be this:

Sedin-Sedin-Vrbata
Baertschi-Horvat-Virtanen
Burrows-Sutter-Hansen
Prust-Cracknell-Dorsett

Vey

Edler-Tanev
Hamhuis-Hutton
Sbisa-Bartkowski

Corrado

Miller
Markstrom

-Higgins gets traded if Baertschi-Horvat-Virtanen continue to click into the regular season

Huggy

Respectful Handshake
Jul 22, 2014
Vancouver
We didn't give up Kassian for Prust, we got kid of Kassian(29 teams said no) and got Prust for a 5th

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
Prust :naughty:

No but I feel for you guys. Hopefully it gets better. Canucks are one of my favorite teams and I love your guys' passion.

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
With what we have seen, and last year included, how is this even a question? I would have McCann on this team ahead of a few right now. Hell I would have him as the 3C for opening night, and see how he does.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
I voted Prust because I would not get rid of him for the sole purpose of making room on the team for McCann (unless we somehow got a good trade offer for him).

McCann can not make the team and still be our property, and be ready to step in at another time.

Vtownfan

Jul 8, 2015
I think the better question is who would you rather have on the team:

Brandon Prust

Or

8510652.jpg

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
I voted Prust because I would not get rid of him for the sole purpose of making room on the team for McCann (unless we somehow got a good trade offer for him).

McCann can not make the team and still be our property, and be ready to step in at another time.

That other time being next season.

Prust absolutely sucks. What's with the concern about losing him? Losing him would be a GOOD thing.

The Jesus*

I dont even want Prust on the team. Benning is such a moron.

carolinacanuck

Apr 5, 2007
The Carolinas
funny how a poster on the montreal boards compared kassian to a big puppy...give him the ball and he can play but if he loses the ball he's like...where do i go? what do i do?

yup, didn't take long.

edit: no idea why i posted that in this thread.

Hammer79

Jan 9, 2009
Kelowna
What a silly thread, this should be closed. Of course Canucks fans are going to want to see their first round prospect make the team. Prust is a journeyman and we already know his ceiling. I voted for Prust by accident anyway... lol

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
The guys sets a bad example for the young uns. Can't be setting expectations that you can plod around disinterested, even during preseason. Isn't he supposed to be doing the exact opposite?

I would actually prefer Tom Sestito. At least he did something hilarious every once in a while.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
What a silly thread, this should be closed. Of course Canucks fans are going to want to see their first round prospect make the team. Prust is a journeyman and we already know his ceiling. I voted for Prust by accident anyway... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad