Which player slows down the play?

delled

Oct 3, 2009
Datsy bayby. who else?
Im talking about a player who once they have the puck, makes hockey 1.5 slower than its regularly played. Datsy still does that in my eyes. Backstrom is another.

strictlyrandy

Sep 9, 2013
Colorado
Going by thread title I was going to say Iginla and Tanguay. They slow down the Avs play in a bad way.

Going by thread description P. Kane and Backstrom. McDavid is going to be doing that a lot.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Kane is best at this right now. Thornton and Datysuk have been doing it for about a decade...Vanek also deserves mention as he's been a solid producer every year and always slows the pace, perhaps more than anyone else except maybe Thornton. Some other guys like Getzlaf, Kopitar can sdo it when at their best. Johansen, Gaudreau might have best potential of younger players. Probably missing some.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Kane and Malkin

hemmer_forever

Jun 4, 2007
Johnny Gaudreau.

I've watched a lot of games and I've only ever maybe seen a couple players ever slow down the play like he does. That's a lot coming from me as I never complement ANYONE outside of the oilers and I also hate the flames.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Johnny Gaudreau.

I've watched a lot of games and I've only ever maybe seen a couple players ever slow down the play like he does. That's a lot coming from me as I never complement ANYONE outside of the oilers and I also hate the flames.

no way, goodreau speeds the play UP to impossible speeds.

vaiski

Dec 27, 2015
The all-star John Scott really slows the game down. He thinks the game on a different level than his peers.

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
Sedins. They've done it for years.

If not the Sedins for being 2 people you give it to Datsuk.

Pajicz

Mar 22, 2011
Barkov. Was able to do it in Finnish League against men as a 16-year old.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad