Which player does Armstrong trade first?

Who is the first player to get a new zip code?

• Total voters

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
They have cap. We can take him at 50% and then use him as a 1B or gamble on trading Darcy.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
They can have both... And gamble on Dubnyk getting his head in the game again instead of having another .890% season...

I know you didn't watch games, so perhaps you didn't notice they are looking to make a move...

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
They can have both... And gamble on Dubnyk getting his head in the game again instead of having another .890% season...

I know you didn't watch games, so perhaps you didn't notice they are looking to make a move...
Might have veen a tough year dealing with his Wife's diagnosis. I would bet on Dubnyk rebounding before I bet on Raanta actually playing 30 games. The games watched jokes are both old and silly.......... I guess they fit the teller.

Edit: forgot to add that Raanta is really not the answer to anyobe trying to fix their starting goalie issue.

Reactions: DOTS13

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
Might have veen a tough year dealing with his Wife's diagnosis. I would bet on Dubnyk rebounding before I bet on Raanta actually playing 30 games. The games watched jokes are both old and silly.......... I guess they fit the teller.

Edit: forgot to add that Raanta is really not the answer to anyobe trying to fix their starting goalie issue.
Theres a lot of chatter of Dubnyk being available for trade because Minnesota wants to make a change in net. You preferring to bet on Dubnyk rebounding is irrelevant if this is accurate.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Theres a lot of chatter of Dubnyk being available for trade because Minnesota wants to make a change in net. You preferring to bet on Dubnyk rebounding is irrelevant if this is accurate.
I'm sure they would like to get a good starting goalie. Now tell me how Raanta fits that desire? That's what I questioned.

Reactions: Jakey53

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
You'd have to watch games to have a meaningful opinion.
I suspect I have watched more hockey than most here in my Life. I don't think missing a month or so this past season negates that. This place should really stick to hockey rather than the constant personal attacks.

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
Well you came in after a post about Raanta to Minny and questioned my reply???
I mentioned how Minny is looking to move on from Dubnyk. So your, or anyone else for that matter, preference to keeping him over any other said goalie is kinda irrelevant.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
I mentioned how Minny is looking to move on from Dubnyk. So your, or anyone else for that matter, preference to keeping him over any other said goalie is kinda irrelevant.
Read back dude, you answered my post about the Raanta suggestion. Don't fall into the del posting style, just discuss the sport.

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
Read back dude, you answered my post about the Raanta suggestion. Don't fall into the del posting style, just discuss the sport.
It wasn’t meant as a personal attack. I’m just stating that your opinion/preference, from a Minnesota perspective, in keeping Dubnyk, a player they’re reported to be wanting to move on from, is kinda irrelevant when discussing goalies they’d be lookin into.

The same could be said about us. Say we trade Kuemper and Raanta and we’re looking at adding James Reimer. Everyone in their right mind would say they’d rather keep Kuemper over Reimer, but it’s irrelevant.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
It wasn’t meant as a personal attack. I’m just stating that your opinion/preference, from a Minnesota perspective, in keeping Dubnyk, a player they’re reported to be wanting to move on from, is kinda irrelevant when discussing goalies they’d be lookin into.

The same could be said about us. Say we trade Kuemper and Raanta and we’re looking at adding James Reimer. Everyone in their right mind would say they’d rather keep Kuemper over Reimer, but it’s irrelevant.
You are over thinking my post. The keeping of Dubnyk was only in reference to the getting of Raanta. Give me an option of a healthy goalie who can be pretty much guaranteed to play 40 games abd I move on from Dubnyk quickly, just not for Raanta.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
In my experience CoyotesHF holds Greenway in a helluva lot higher esteem than does WildHF or Wild writers or bloggers. Or even Bill Guerin based on his quotes. I liked Greenway in college. I’d like to add him. But his value is like basically a pick between 45 and 75.

His underlying numbers are very good. Much, much better than someone like Crouse. He's definitely not your typical dumb-as-rocks winger that is getting favorable zone starts. Could be a case of an org. disappointed he's not more and unhappy with him, but I'd happily take him as is at the appropriate trade value.

He's better than 3/4ths of the Coyotes forwards atm.

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
I think that's about right. Lots of tools, lots of questions. Still young, but some serious question marks. I bring him up all the time for the same reason I bring up Virtanen, because I don't think Guerin loves him, and they bring a presence --even as is and inconsistently-- that we desperately need. I don't think either is a lock for a top -six role in the future, but they're still valuable guys as is for this squad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad