Movies: Which Phase 4 MCU movie are you most excited for?

Which Phase 4 MCU movie are you most looking forward to?

• Total voters

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Personally I'm excited for a (finally) well-done version of Fantastic Four, and given how Marvel have advertised it, it's likely going to be the uniting movie series of Phase 4, similar to Avengers before it.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

LeafalCrusader

Oct 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Guardians is the only one from that list I'm particularly excited about. But I wasn't as fond of the sequel as I was of the first one so even that one I'm not sure how excited I am about.

Reactions: zombie kopitar

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Guardians is the only one from that list I'm particularly excited about. But I wasn't as fond of the sequel as I was of the first one so even that one I'm not sure how excited I am about.
I think Marvel almost set too high of a standard for themselves, and now it’s going to be difficult to match that with characters that are less popular and less well known. My guess is they’ll sprinkle Fantastic Four tidbits into each movie and try to generate hype about a big Avengers-type F4 movie.

Pranzo Oltranzista

Oct 18, 2017
Quite a few that I'm curious about, but I had to vote for Dr. Strange here - Sam Raimi in the MCU, if the rumors of light horror elements are true, this could be fun. I disliked the first Strange film, but I'm very curious of this one.

Pretty sure Guardians won't live up to the first two, and that F4 will suck ass (there's just something about these characters), but Thor, BP, Spidey and the other stuff I know nothing about should bring my ass back in theaters for some dumb fun.

Reactions: NyQuil

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Quite a few that I'm curious about, but I had to vote for Dr. Strange here - Sam Raimi in the MCU, if the rumors of light horror elements are true, this could be fun. I disliked the first Strange film, but I'm very curious of this one.

Pretty sure Guardians won't live up to the first two, and that F4 will suck ass (there's just something about these characters), but Thor, BP, Spidey and the other stuff I know nothing about should bring my ass back in theaters for some dumb fun.
Marvel and Feige have basically delivered on every film they’ve made, even some that were scoffed at before release, so I’m hopeful that they’ll be able to make an actually somewhat decent F4 movie lol.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
For me, it's close between Fantastic Four, Thor love and thunder, guardians of the galaxy and MV of madness. I voted guardians of the galaxy but hesitated between that and MV of madness.

Aside from spiderman, the rest doesn't interest me very much.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Marvel and Feige have basically delivered on every film they’ve made, even some that were scoffed at before release, so I’m hopeful that they’ll be able to make an actually somewhat decent F4 movie lol.

I didn't particularly like the first or second Thor. Captain Marvel was very boring and bland. Iron Man 3 was not great either. Falcon and the winter soldier sucked.

But even those movies and shows were above a certain level, and the fact they were part of a bigger universe elevated their worth a little, and still made them draws at the box office.

Reactions: Voight

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I would've picked more but since only one was available, I went with F4. I've been waiting for a proper Fantastic Four film since I've read the John Byrne era comics in the 80's. I have faith in Feige.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

discostu

Nov 12, 2002
Nomadville
Visit site
I chose Black Panther.

Before the death of Boseman, it was high on my list. I think Coogler is a tremendous director, and this is a project he's passionate about. The first created a whole world, and I think a sequel allows him to jump off that more and tell a different story.

Where it goes without Boseman is a concern, but, I'm also intrigued by that.

Reactions: Pranzo Oltranzista

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
C'mon, people. The last option could conceivably win if it gets just a few more votes. :snide:

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
I went with Eternals because it has the potential to be the most unique imo. Obviously we know Thor 4 will be good but we saw the same director do Thor 3 so we know what we're getting stylistically and we know it'll be a good film. I just think Eternals has a level of unpredictability which we need.

Reactions: tacogeoff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad