Which Package would u rather add to your team

Which Package would u rather add to your team?

• Hanafin+Lindholm

• Hamilton+Ferland+Fox

Results are only viewable after voting.

Moon Knight

Aug 15, 2012
Hamilton + Fox > Hanifin. Hamilton is the best player in the trade and Fox is a good prospect.

Lindholm=Ferland. Just depends on what your team wants. For Carolina, getting the grittier player makes sense.

Reactions: DominicBoltsFan

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
I don’t know how to evaluate all the unsigned players and I will admit I have no idea who Fox is

Chan790

Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Bingy town, NY
As a Canes fan, I think its an unmitigated disaster and that in consideration of the rest of the draft weekend, we need to run Waddell and Dudley out of town with fire and pitchforks.

Fire them today!

Sabresruletheschool

Jul 16, 2012
Ill take the 25 year old top pairing guy and a good prospect over a defencmen that hasn't proven much and a disappointing 40 point player demanding a million + contract.

Reactions: bert and Peanut

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
2 as a leafs fan. Hamilton is the RHD we need and fox would be a nice add as a prospect

Blue Shakehead

because lol Jets
Mar 18, 2011
www.becauseloljets.com
With Buff, Trouba and Myers - the Jets don't need Hamilton (though he's obviously the best player today). There's also something weird about a 23 year old top 3 D getting traded twice in 2 years. Whats the deal with him?

Hanifin is underrated and I like Lindblom a lot more than Ferland. So I will take the former Canes players.

flamesforcup

Sep 5, 2017
Well as of now results are really close. Guess we can say it was an even trade for both teams.
Good solid trade all round.

Spoilers

Jun 24, 2018
I’ll take the package with the top pairing defenseman and the great prospect. I was stunned when I saw Fox was part of the deal. I think the Flames are going to regret that one. That kid has been phenomenal any time I’ve seen him.

That being said, Lindholm still has a lot of potential. Not a huge Hanafin fan but he’s a top 4 D already.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
I’ll take the former Flames trio. Hamilton is the best player in the deal by far and the value is really close between the NHL players involved. If Fox hits his potential then that package blows the other one out of the water.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
kind of crazy someone as talented as Dougie has been traded twice already and he's barely 25

Haatley

haatley
Jun 9, 2011
Toronto
Whats this craziness people talking about Ferland being equal to Lindholm. Its not close. Lindholm is better, younger and adds more.

Hamilton is better than Hanifin currently, but the Flames needed depth and a right handed shot in their top 6. Plus Hanifin has performed fantastic for a kid his age with a super higu ceiling.

Fox may never sign in Carolina.

Reactions: flamesforcup

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
Hanifin will end up being easily the best player in this deal when it's all said and done,Carolina will regret trading him away at the age of 21

Reactions: EdJovanovski

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Giroux Couts Ferland
Konecny Patrick Voracek
Lindblom Frost Simmonds

Provy Hamilton
Sanheim Myers
Ghost Fox

Lol....that may be too many PMD on defense!

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Hanifin and Lindholm pretty easily.

1. Fox wouldn't sign with us.

2. Hamilton wouldn't get top pairing minutes so he'd be just as miserable as he was in Calgary. Hanifin as a LHD could be partnered up with Buff.

3. Lindholm can be a C which we need more than a grinding winger that can score a few goals.

In a vacuum i'd rather have the best player, Hamilton, but the other two fit the Jets better.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
I'm happy with the trade. The more that comes out it just seems like Hamilton didn't give a shit about winning or being in Calgary (GM said as much in paraphrasing). I don't think Hamilton possesses the heart needed for a Cup winning team, he doesn't have the drive to be better defensively (it seems anyway from watching him). You watch Gio haul ass in the d-zone and defend then you watch Hamilton and you see something isn't there with him; but he's still a very good player.

I think Hanifin given a couple more years will surpass what Hamilton is today as a much more complete player, maybe not with the same offense as Dougie's shot is elite and I haven't seen Hanifin's yet.

Lindholm >>>>> Ferland.

I doubt Ferland breaks 20 goals and 30 points away from Monahan playing in Carolina, even if he plays with Aho.

Fox was never signing with Calgary anyway.

Bronson

Apr 5, 2007
Hanifin + Lindholm. Imo Hamilton and Hanifin are about as skilled as each other but the Islanders desperately need a third line center and I think Lindholm would be ideal. Ferland would not fit due to all the leftwingers already on the team and Fox would probably not sign due to Dobson, Wilde, Toews, Aho, Wotherspoon, Van De Sompel and all the others of our D prospects.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad