Which one line team is the best!

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
Team Sweden (current)

Filip Forsberg - Nicklas Backstrom - William Nylander (Extra : Henrik Zetterberg)

Erik Karlsson - Victor Hedman

Henrik Lundqvist

Team "M" (Current)

Auston Matthews - Connor Mcdavid - Evgeni Malkin ( Extra: Brad Marchand )

Ryan Mcdonagh - Alex Martinez

Matt Murray

Team Traded away as Draft picks (Prime)

Kevin Stevens - Tyler Seguin - Pavol Demitra ( Extra : Vinny Prospal )

Scott Niedermayer - Roman Josi

Roberto Luongo

Team Pitts/Wash Current

Alexander Ovechkin - Sidney Crosby - Phil Kessel (Extra : Tj Oshie )

Kristopher Letang - John Carlson

Brayden Holtby

Team Chi/Dal/Nas Current

Benn - Toews - Kane (Extra : Radulov)

Duncan Keith - Pk Subban

Cory Crawford

Last edited:

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I voted Washington-Pittsburgh, but I'm not sure how good Carlson is right now to say that. Each of those teams has some elite talent with a clear weak link, but I think I would still take Washington-Pittsburgh. Toews and Rinne sink the last group, Stevens and Demitra hurt the 3rd group, Zetterberg hurts the 1st group and Martinez hurts the 2nd group. I don't think the Washington-Pittsburgh team has a weak link that actually hurts them significantly, any sort of issues with Ovi would be covered because of the two elite playmakers he'd be playing with.

KoozNetsOff 92

Hala Madrid
Apr 6, 2016
I voted Washington-Pittsburgh, but I'm not sure how good Carlson is right now to say that. Each of those teams has some elite talent with a clear weak link, but I think I would still take Washington-Pittsburgh. Toews and Rinne sink the last group, Stevens and Demitra hurt the 3rd group, Zetterberg hurts the 1st group and Martinez hurts the 2nd group. I don't think the Washington-Pittsburgh team has a weak link that actually hurts them significantly, any sort of issues with Ovi would be covered because of the two elite playmakers he'd be playing with.

Yeah same. I was debating between pens/caps and the central group and Toews and Rinne seal the deal.

Mitch nylander

Jun 2, 2016
Yeah same. I was debating between pens/caps and the central group and Toews and Rinne seal the deal.

Do you Guys consider Crawford or Bishop a superior Goalie to Rinne ?

Also Ryjo, Radulov, Anisimov or Spezza Over Toews?

Ben White

Dec 28, 2015
Z over Forsberg?

Also, both Lindros and Peter Forsberg was traded as picks...

But maybe this is not best possible from each category?

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA

Also Ryjo or Radulov Over Toews?

Crawford easily over Rinne, Rinne isn't very good and is way too inconsistent for me to consider him a top end starter. No to Ryjo or Radulov over Toews, there just isn't a truly elite center in the Central division as far as I can tell. Maybe you could use Scheifele? He's pretty clearly below everyone else in this poll, though.

Mitch nylander

Jun 2, 2016
Crawford easily over Rinne, Rinne isn't very good and is way too inconsistent for me to consider him a top end starter. No to Ryjo or Radulov over Toews, there just isn't a truly elite center in the Central division as far as I can tell. Maybe you could use Scheifele? He's pretty clearly below everyone else in this poll, though.

Alrighty Thanks for the input

KoozNetsOff 92

Hala Madrid
Apr 6, 2016

Also Ryjo, Radulov, Anisimov or Spezza Over Toews?

Lol, almost anyone is superior to Rinne these days.

I didn't mean Toews is a bad player or anything. I just meant in comparison to Crosby he sinks his team. I don't think that would really change with any of those guys. I'd rather keep Toews than them tbh.

Caps8112

Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
Voted Pitt Wash but not for the Caps players. They dont suck but the Pitt guys know how to win and thats a lot. Crosby is still the best player in the world and maybe can transfer some of that "winning" to the caps guys.

Team M is kids that havent gone thru the learning how to win thing yet, plus Malkin who we have never seen have to be the guy all by himself. Plus Murray hasnt played a whole season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad