Which of these teams currently not in a playoff spot will make the playoffs?

Which of these teams currently not in a playoff spot will make the playoffs?

• Total voters

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I said Blues, because I can't wrap my head around the idea that they're worse than the Yotes. But then I just looked up their remaining schedule again. Woof. 10 of 13 games remaining against teams that are higher in the standings. The Yotes only have 4 of 11 remaining games against teams with better records. No more head to head. That's a rough road for the Blues. I think they'll pull it off, because the Yotes are the Charlie Brown of NHL franchises.

Dallas has 4 coming up against Detroit. The opportunity is definitely there. All of Chicago, Nashville, and Dallas have several games left against each other. I think Dallas is about to take that last spot this week then it'll come down to those last two games of the season against Chicago to defend it. They'll get it done.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
I expect the Rangers to make it, as Boston now have traded for Taylor Hall.

(edit- typo)

Last edited:

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
I excpect the Rangers to make it, as Boston now have traded for Taylor Hall.

I know this is probably said in jest - but since the trade, after beating Buffalo in game 1, Boston is now 3-0 against the 2 divisional leaders (NYI + Washington) in a combined score of 13-4.

NYR is too far back. They don't make it.

Crow

May 19, 2014
None seems like a bad bet because of so many teams listed having a chance, but I can’t single one out individually that think will do it so none it is. If pressed to pick one I’d say the stars.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad