• BuLi

• La Liga

• Premier League

• Ligue 1

Results are only viewable after voting.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Very early to say. It may be popular to trash City at the moment for good reason to be sure but they can easily bounce back. Although it is worrisome that they carried their form from last year.

La liga is shaping up to be a tight race as well. With 2 teams who are not at their best and Atleti who re up. Just need a bit of conviction from Simeone and he can make it very interesting.

Serie A maybe if Juve stumble a bit and Inter progress.

Other two I'm not convinced.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Very early to say. It may be popular to trash City at the moment for good reason to be sure but they can easily bounce back. Although it is worrisome that they carried their form from last year.

La liga is shaping up to be a tight race as well. With 2 teams who are not at their best and Atleti who re up. Just need a bit of conviction from Simeone and he can make it very interesting.

Serie A maybe if Juve stumble a bit and Inter progress.

Other two I'm not convinced.
I was stuck between PL and EPL. I think City/Liverpool will be waayyyy closer than last year probably within 5/10 points I'd guess. As for La Liga Barca and Real Madrid are both in a down period so I could see a close 3 way race between both Madrids and Barca.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I think it will be close in Spain and England.
2 way race in England, 3 in Spain.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
I say Serie A. I say that not as a fan of the league but as a general fan of football. Overall, teams in Serie A have improved and Pirlo is a wild card. Appointing a rookie with no absolutely no experience to coach one of the biggest clubs in Europe can either be genius or a shit storm. I have a funny feeling Juve won't win the Scudetto this year. I think we are lucky to even finish at 3.

2 -Spain
3- England

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Spain because neither team is that good. Maybe Atletico will also be good enough to challenge if one of the other two falters significantly.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Atalanta, Lazio, Napoli and Inter are all potential challengers to Juventus this season, Milan could be too. Serie A will be very exiting.

jimmysheva

Mar 16, 2014
Last season Serie A was really close before the shutdown. Then Lazio just fell off after the restart

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad