Which North Division playoff matchups do you want to see?

Which North Division playoff matchups do you want to see?

• Total voters

LeafGrief

Shambles in my brain
Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
HABS. HABS. GIVE US THE HABS. PLEAAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEE give us the Habs. I love talking smack with Jets and Oilers fans, it's a real forum fanbase rivalry and I appreciate it for what it is. But that can wait for round 2, Leafs v Habs has to happen.

Reactions: banks

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
Leafs/Oilers and Jets/Habs.
Leafs/Habs rivalry has been dead so long that i've lost interest.

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
Give me the Leafs.

Would prefer the Oilers on a pratical stand-point since we are able to just straight up beat them but it's been far too long since the Habs and the Leafs met.

We need that.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Leafs-Oilers would be the most interesting in terms of the players involved. Matthews and Marner (and Tavares) vs McDavid and Draisaitl...

But obviously the real answer is Leafs-Habs.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Habs/Oil isnt likely to happen unless the Jets slump. Id like Jets/Oil and Habs/Leafs round 1.

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
Would love to see a Habs vs Leafs series. It's been way too long and the rivalry has fizzled. I think the HF site would crash :laugh:

Reactions: banks

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Should be a "don't care" option lol. Habs Leafs would be awesome to see if they could have fans in the stands. Alas, we'd have to live vicariously through the furious postings on here.

Cup or Bust

Oct 17, 2017
Not looking forward to any with the Oilers current roster, hoping the Oilers can at least do something positive at the deadline even though I know they are in a bind.

banks

Only got 3 of 16.
Aug 29, 2019
Should be a "don't care" option lol. Habs Leafs would be awesome to see if they could have fans in the stands. Alas, we'd have to live vicariously through the furious postings on here.

There is a "don't care" option. It's at the top left of your browser, it's called the "back button". It'll take you out of a thread you don't care about.

Try that next time.

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Any combination would be great, but I can’t see how the prime choice wouldn’t be reigniting the Leafs-Habs rivalry and bringing back a classic 80s rivalry with Oilers-Jets.

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
There is a "don't care" option. It's at the top left of your browser, it's called the "back button". It'll take you out of a thread you don't care about.

Try that next time.

Oh, thanks for the input there champ, have your directions mixed up a bit though.

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Leafs-Habs would be insane for so many reasons.

But the main ones being the old rivalry being reignited truly and also they are built very differently and would like to see how they match up in a best of seven.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad