• Not Kachina

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
QC
Which Primary Logo for the Arizona Coyotes do you prefer?

KACHINA
1200px-Arizona_Coyotes_logo_%282021%29.svg.png

NOT KACHINA
1666715995603.png

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
I must say that I do not like the black kachina jerseys, I think the white ones are the best

1 - White Kachina
2 - Any Kachina other than current Black (includes Reverse Retro Purple and new Current Reverse Retro Orange)
3 - TGO Coyote Logo
4 - Black Kachina

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
I like them both to be honest. I hated kachina for decades though but overall I look back at the red jerseys and the jerseys which incorporated black on the sleeves very fondly. We've had some good jerseys. We've had some "interesting" 3rd jerseys (dancing yote and green which I didn't love and a purple one which i did surprisingly like). The Kachina seems to have more of a cultural appeal and tie in to the Arizona market than the red ones but that's just my opinion. I will gladly listen to others on this.

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
QC
Personally, I think the Kachina is up there as one of the greatest, and most unique logos in sports.

I was livid when they went to the howler, but am glad they are righting the ship and going back to Kachina.

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
QC
Can’t understand the love for the peyote head….. different strokes, I reckon.
I love it on our retros. Not sure I'd like it as our main one.

After all the times we have messed up, I'm happy that we've haven't done the boring circle logo before as the main.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
I love it on our retros. Not sure I'd like it as our main one.

After all the times we have messed up, I'm happy that we've haven't done the boring circle logo before as the main.
It’s a descent enough third.
You talking about the circle with the paw print?

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
QC
Only one of those I never really cared for was Boston, but hey… they’re orig6
I think the circle with a logo inside is just safe and boring.

Similar to a lot of team's reverse retros. So many teams are boring and afraid to do something 'out there'. Luckily that has never been us.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
I think the circle with a logo inside is just safe and boring.

Similar to a lot of team's reverse retros. So many teams are boring and afraid to do something 'out there'. Luckily that has never been us.
Meh, even Boston’s makes sense, when their road structure is considered, imo anyway.

Reactions: Eco

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad