Which jersey would you choose?

Which TWO jerseys would you choose?

• Total voters

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
I'd definitely recommend the Rielly jersey spelt correctly if you went there :).

But personally I'd say Matthews and Tavares. Biased in the first new jersey I got in years was Matthews. And can't help smiling at the idea that Tavares is a Leaf. But can't go wrong with any of these guys.

The Best Leafs Ever

Feb 28, 2017
Marner, just because I have been watching him since his junior days. I already have his jersey, Rielly jersey and Matthews jersey. Next up is Tavares and may be Andersen. Never buying Nylander jersey though.

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
I have a Marner and Willie right now. Waiting to see who will be named captain before I pick the next one.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
My most recent Leafs jersey purchases was Tavares, Matthews and Marner so not sure how much help I can be. For the sake of the poll I voted for Tavares and Matthews, however I don't think there is a wrong choice no matter who you purchase.

Brownbeard

Oct 6, 2017
If I didn't have any, Matthews and Marner. But I picked Matthews and Tavares because I want a Tavares jersey and have 3 Matthews jerseys and two Marner ones. Matthews is just a given.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
I'd go with Tavares and Rielly, for now. If Matthews and Marner sign, long term, prior to when you need the jerseys, then, go with them.

At this moment, you know Tavares likely stays for the duration of his contract. It's possible that Matthews bolts for an American based team. It's also possible that Marner has to be traded for cap reasons.

However, all of the above choices are good! It's just a crap shoot at which players stay as a Leaf, long term.

I have a Schenn jersey to sell, real cheap, if interested. :laugh:

FrozenJagrt

Dec 16, 2009
Rielly and Andersen. I have a Matthews Leafs, Marner Arenas and Tavares Team Canada (which I wore this past Canada day) already. I have like 30 jerseys right now, not looking to get anymore. But gun to my head, I'd go Rielly and Andersen.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
I would go with Matthews/Tavares because they are our two superstar Centers. Marner can not be overlooked though. Maybe you should buy 3 ?????

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
I own a jersey of JT, Matthews, Marner and Rielly (all different kinds), but I'd go Matthews and Marner.

TheTotalPackage

Sep 14, 2006
Matthews and Tavares.

The franchise player and the new shiny toy that’s been a star in the league for years and is now ours.

WillyC

Sep 7, 2018
Tavares... he will retire a Leaf.
91 will be in the rafters one day.

Marner... same reasons

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad