Which is YOUR OHL team?

Taoiseach

Go Hull Go!
May 14, 2011
Ottawa-Gatineau, NCR
First and foremost, I'm a fan of the mighty Olympiques de Hull.

Secondly, I've been a 67's fan since I was a kid, despite having grown up in and around Windsor, so the 67's are my OHL team. I love those barberpole jerseys, but there is the odd time I'm forced to cheer against them.

I also have a definite fondness for the London Knights. Speaking of green and gold clad second favourite teams, my second favourite QMJHL team are the Val-d'Or Foreurs. You can't help but love Val-d'Or's spirit.

sirius67fan

Jul 20, 2013
67's baby!they're almost always competitive, plus graduated the most players to the nhl.

sirius67fan

Jul 20, 2013
Agreed - I would guess that Peterborough and Oshawa are ahead of Ottawa.

Actually I got that second hand a few years ago from a guy that 's pretty knowledgeable about junior hockey. He told me the 67's followed by Peterborough and I don't know about Oshawa but they must be up there...another storied franchise. I wonder where we could check the accuracy of this as makes interesting conversation.
Don't know for sure but a lot of 67's made it from Denis Potvin to more recently Tyler Toffoli and a lot in between.

defensehockey19

Feb 1, 2012
Actually I got that second hand a few years ago from a guy that 's pretty knowledgeable about junior hockey. He told me the 67's followed by Peterborough and I don't know about Oshawa but they must be up there...another storied franchise. I wonder where we could check the accuracy of this as makes interesting conversation.
Don't know for sure but a lot of 67's made it from Denis Potvin to more recently Tyler Toffoli and a lot in between.

I always thought Petes were first...

battfan888

Podcaster
Feb 29, 2012
Sleeman Centre
Brampton Battalion needs to be an option :(

Still cheering for the Battalion out of their North Bay base, now splitting season tickets with somebody for the Guelph Storm.

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
I like the Sudbury Wolves for some reason.

But in the end of the day I am happy about any major junior team that produces a lot of NHL calibre players because that's what it's all about in the end, isn't it? :D

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Wolves. I grew up in Sudbury. Kitchener is 2nd favorite as I live here, and hey they only play twice a year so no real conflicts. I do cheer for Sudbury when they are town....usually while sitting in a friends season ticket seats :)

Stingland

Jul 27, 2013
Sarnia Sting. Have been a season ticket holder for years. I have supported them through thick and thin. Looks like a lot of thin this year. I hope that I am pleasantly surprised.

NTDP

Dec 20, 2010
Cleveland, OH
Plymouth Whalers, don't live in an area where I can attend many games so I watch them all via OHL Livestream. I just love major junior hockey so I could watch any game on any night. If I could pick a "second favorite" it would be either Kitchener or Guelph. I like watching those two teams as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad