Which is your 2nd "favourite" Canadian team?

Which is your 2nd favourite Canadian team?

• Total voters

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
This recent game with Edmonton kind of triggered my memory for a poll that has been done at least once on hf, but the one I remember was like over a decade ago.

Which is your 2nd favourite Canadian team, or which Canadian team do you tolerate the most after the habs?

Since the board has virtually turned over with brand new posters since the last time I remember this question being posed, I'm wondering if we still get the same answer.

I think it will be interesting to revisit this again at the end of the season when the habs will have faced everyone around 10 times, plus any potential playoff meetings.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
At one time I would have said edmonton in the oughts. But not in the last 10 years or so. ...tough because I dislike most teams. I guess Calgary

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
It's always been Winnipeg for me. I stopped when they moved, then started again when they came back.

Reactions: hn777

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Where is the "none, hate them all" option?

If you hate them all, the best answer will be whichever team you can tolerate the most.

I'm not really a fan of any other team, but I do happen to have a little bit of a soft spot for the jets.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Vancouver, but they're far far behind the Habs. About 3000 miles away. :laugh:

Anyone will have the balls to vote for the Leafs?

Capz

Jul 1, 2019
Vancouver, but they're far far behind the Habs. About 3000 miles away. :laugh:

Anyone will have the balls to vote for the Leafs?
Nobody is voting the leafs haha. I like the way Ottawa plays right now but I'd have to say jets. Not really close to the Habs at all though.

Reactions: hn777

canucklover123

Oct 22, 2013
hahaha I like watching the leafs play, I was a huge fan of Matthews before Toronto and followed him out to the leafs and love watching Nylander and Matthews play

Also, my good friend is a die hard leafs fan so I love hearing the negative comments about leafs players similar to ours here.

Recently, I added watching Vancouver for Hughes and can't say I'm disappointed

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
I almost said Winnipeg cause it's one of the few I never really hated in Canada and I actually liked their gritty style for quite a while.

But I picked Ottawa this year. I don't hate them anymore, I like their added grit and I'm pulling for them as an underdog that nobody gives a chance to.

Surfer72

Oct 18, 2018
My 2 favorite Canadian teams (well any year really regardless of covid). Montréal and whoever beats the Leafs

Halakitlikethat

Oct 10, 2013
British Columbia
Winnipeg . I want to say Vancouver and I love their young core, but living in BC and surrounded by their fans it’s hard for me to associate with them . When I was a kid , the Canucks were my second favourite team. My dad and I used to say , “Vancouver is good, but Montreal is the best!” I am slowly starting to come around on them more and obviously watch a ton of their games, as it beats watching things that aren’t hockey.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
This recent game with Edmonton kind of triggered my memory for a poll that has been done at least once on hf, but the one I remember was like over a decade ago.

Which is your 2nd favourite Canadian team, or which Canadian team do you tolerate the most after the habs?

Since the board has virtually turned over with brand new posters since the last time I remember this question being posed, I'm wondering if we still get the same answer.

I think it will be interesting to revisit this again at the end of the season when the habs will have faced everyone around 10 times, plus any potential playoff meetings.

Jets.

My high school hockey coach is one of their assistant coaches.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad