Goal-Day Thread Which goalless Coyote scores first?

Which goalless Coyote scores first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
Hayts has been so unlucky. I really believe he's about to break through, and when he does, it's going to open the floodgates.

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
At this point I’m just going to assume Cooley is never going to score. 5 on 5 he looks like a kid in over his head.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
At this point I’m just going to assume Cooley is never going to score. 5 on 5 he looks like a kid in over his head.
All five of his points are PP.

I gave this disclaimer before his freshman year and again before this season started, Cooley takes a while to adjust. He was a very safe player the first half of his draft year. The second half, he was dominant and looked like a 1st overall candidate. He was a very safe player the first half of his freshman year. The second half he looked like a Hobey finalist. I expect this season to be the tale of two Cooleys.

IronFinn

Apr 21, 2022
Scottsdale
Cooley just isn’t playing at NHL pace yet. I am confident it will come, but he is definitely a whole gear behind NHL pace. That said, his vision and passing is already well above average, so he is getting the PP assists.

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
All five of his points are PP.

I gave this disclaimer before his freshman year and again before this season started, Cooley takes a while to adjust. He was a very safe player the first half of his draft year. The second half, he was dominant and looked like a 1st overall candidate. He was a very safe player the first half of his freshman year. The second half he looked like a Hobey finalist. I expect this season to be the tale of two Cooleys.
I’m aware. I’m not worried about Cooley at all. He looks like a rookie. He will figure it out.

Reactions: Summer Rose

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I’m aware. I’m not worried about Cooley at all. He looks like a rookie. He will figure it out.
Sorry I was using your post as a soap box, rather than attempting to lecture you directly. An annoying habit. My bad.

Cooley just isn’t playing at NHL pace yet. I am confident it will come, but he is definitely a whole gear behind NHL pace. That said, his vision and passing is already well above average, so he is getting the PP assists.
Meanwhile Guenther’s shot could be a PP weapon right now but the rest of his game/pace needs to catch up. Makes the thought of the future pretty exciting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad