Which forward line is better?

Which forward line is better?

• Panarin - Point - Wheeler

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

psycat

Oct 25, 2016
On what planet are those 4 players in a different tier than Ovechkin? Because it sure as hell isn't on planet earth.

Actually they are in a lower tier than Ovechkin depending on what you mean ofc. That said if we talk about now I still go with the Malkin line.

KoozNetsOff 92

Hala Madrid
Apr 6, 2016
Actually they are in a lower tier than Ovechkin depending on what you mean ofc. That said if we talk about now I still go with the Malkin line.

Yeah, I agree. Well Rantanen is definitely in a lower tier, the other 3 are in the same tier but below OV.

KoozNetsOff 92

Hala Madrid
Apr 6, 2016
League-leader in points and +19 is "definitely" in a lower tier than the rest… Please explain why?

Because he has zero top 10 finishes in anything and has never played like this before. You don't get into OV/Malkin tier after 30 games. If he keeps producing all season and into next then he'll be there.

Backcheckmonster3

Aug 19, 2018
Because he has zero top 10 finishes in anything and has never played like this before. You don't get into OV/Malkin tier after 30 games. If he keeps producing all season and into next then he'll be there.

Good point, i must have misread the OP where i thought he asked which line IS better, as in right now...

Backcheckmonster3

Aug 19, 2018
So would you agree that Malkin and especially Crosby aren't top 10 players? Because right now they aren't right?

I f we look strictly at this season, that´s probably the case. Crosby might still make it into top 10 this season and both could improve a lot and be up there by seasons end.

KoozNetsOff 92

Hala Madrid
Apr 6, 2016
I f we look strictly at this season, that´s probably the case. Crosby might still make it into top 10 this season and both could improve a lot and be up there by seasons end.

OK well you see the problem with looking at just "right now". Because no one is going to say Crosby and/or Malkin aren't top 10 players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad