Which fan base is the most nervous today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klaus3154

Apr 22, 2018
New York
Rangers

With 5 picks in top 50 it gives them plenty of leverage and opportunity to trade up. Plenty of players like Zuccarello, Spooner and Namestnikov are on the trading block while teams have been calling about Hayes and Skjei. With opportunity comes anxiety of which choice to make. We went all in to have this draft defy our franchise for years to come. It would be catastrophic if we look back at this draft in 4 years and realize we got nothing out of it.

Being a Ranger fan since the 80’s I expect the trend of looking back at the draft and seeing the player we selected being a bust and sandwiched in between quality players to continue . I hope they break that trend over the next 2 days

Last edited:

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
Rangers

With 5 picks in top 5 it gives them plenty of leverage and opportunity to trade up. Plenty of players like Zuccarello, Spooner and Namestnikov are on the trading block while teams have been calling about Hayes and Skjei. With opportunity comes anxiety of which choice to make. We went all in to have this draft defy our franchise for years to come. It would be catastrophic if we look back at this draft in 4 years and realize we got nothing out of it.

Being a Ranger fan since the 80’s I expect the trend of looking back at the draft and seeing the player we selected being a bust and sandwiched in between quality players to continue . I hope they break that trend over the next 2 days

This can't be right...:D

Not So Mighty

Enjoy your freedom, you wintertimer.
Aug 2, 2010
Omicron Pesei 8
Isn't it undoubtedly the Sens? They are a terrible team as is, they're going to lose a generational talent, and their owner is on record as threatening to relocate them. Hmm, maybe depressed is a better word actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad