Which brand of stick do you use?

DukeDoughty8

Mar 3, 2008
if any of you are like me, then you would've had to choose more than one category. However, I chose RBK b/c that is the stick I'm currently using

dbbourn

Aug 22, 2005
New Jersey
About 2 years ago I started using the Sher-wood RM9 (rhythm) with a Crosby curve, but I'm not sure they still make that curve. Does anybody know? The sherwood website has a stick listed as PP087 which makes me believe it is the Crosby curve, yet he no longer sponsors them??

I love the stick though... resonably priced and the blade stands up to more abuse than the CCM's I used previously.

Now the RM19 is just way too expensive.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
I have a Nike Bauer XVI but I was wondering if anyone has tried the Mission Pyro TI (maybe not TI, can't remember name) I've been thinking of switching to this stick but am not sure how much I'd like it.

stick9

Aug 12, 2004
I just purchased 2 Inno Maniac sticks. They apparently made sticks for Bauer and were then purchased by Warrior to make Warrior sticks. They also sell sticks under the Inno brand to Hockey World. I understand that the specs compare favorably to the dolomite line.

The companies name was Innovative. The Inno Maniacs were said to be made by Innovative, not Warrior. Chances are they are old Innovative Inno 1100's repainted....some of the first Dolomites and Starskies were actually repainted 1100's. And yes, the old Bauer Vapor XX's were made by Innovative, but that was a long time ago. Well before the Nike name and logo started showing up on sticks.

FYI - The Dolomite and Mac Daddy are old Innovative designs. The only thing that has changed are graphics.

BadHammy*

Every company makes both good and bad sticks. I like some models from almost every company. NBH, Easton, TPS, RBK etc. My one complaint is that it always seems to be performance vs durability, SE's are good sticks but don't last very well. The one90 is a tank but doesn't quite perform as highly.

TheOtter

Oct 14, 2007
New Hampshire
Easton Stealth CNT (grip) for me. It's the one I kept going back to in the store while I was getting my skates sharpened, so eventually I got one. Must be the balance or something.

My stick handling is better - slap shot still sucks, but I'm pretty sure that's the archer, not the bow.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
I use Synergy two pieces- one I bought, one's the shaft from a broken pro stock stick. I love them. Great response and very lightweight.

UserName

Jul 4, 2003
Visit site
easton stealth 85 flex lidstrom (snapped it on a wrist shot)
easton synergy 95 flex forsberg (too stiff)
warrior ak 27 nipple grip 85 with lidstrom blade (a tank of a stick)
bauer vapor xvi 77 flex (best shooting stick i've used, much more flexible then my other sticks)

member 30781

Easton Z Bubble- quite outdated, but does the job just fine

Hyperkookeez*

i love my rbk 4k. helluva stick and its lasted me quite a while

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad