NHL Entry Draft: which blueliner will get the most points

kimzey59

Aug 16, 2003
Drew Doughty may be the "best offensively" of the Big 3 and has legit 40-50+ point potential; but Mike Del Zotto is in a class of his own in terms of offensive ability from the point in this years draft. He might only be a Mark Streit type D man, but the question is asking specifically for point production, and Del Zotto wins in that category fairly easily.

Lutzinho

May 25, 2008
Germany/Freiburg
Drew Doughty may be the "best offensively" of the Big 3 and has legit 40-50+ point potential; but Mike Del Zotto is in a class of his own in terms of offensive ability from the point in this years draft. He might only be a Mark Streit type D man, but the question is asking specifically for point production, and Del Zotto wins in that category fairly easily.

i totally agreee with it

Canuck71*

I would have to choose Del Zotto on this one based on points. This guy is in a league of his own when it comes to putting up points and generating offense from the backend for draft eligible players this year. Doughty can put up great numbers as well but from what I have seen from Del Zotto he is a pure offensiove defenseman that could use more work on his defensive game.

Velociraptor

May 12, 2007
Big Smoke
Del Zotto, this kid is incredible.

Ness should be there instead of Schenn, I can never see him putting up more than 30 points a season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad