Speculation: Which AHLers will head to Tampa after their season is done?

Jacko95

Sep 19, 2012
Considering we will need some more guys for the almost sure to happen injurys, who will the guys be?

My guesses:
Connolly
namestnikov
Sustr
Cote
Gudlevskis

or do they just get everybody there that is even remotly capable of playing in the NHL if needed?

Stamper

Mar 26, 2014
In the woods
Connolly has to be up, otherwise it will be waivers for him, off the others my quess would be Sustr and Gudlevskis, we have way too many centers for Names to get a sure spot, unless we move Stamkos to wing, and Cote is optional, depends what we do with Kostka and Brew'orr

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Connolly has to be up, otherwise it will be waivers for him, off the others my quess would be Sustr and Gudlevskis, we have way too many centers for Names to get a sure spot, unless we move Stamkos to wing, and Cote is optional, depends what we do with Kostka and Brew'orr

I think OP meant for the playoffs this year. Not next year.

Stamper

Mar 26, 2014
In the woods
I think OP meant for the playoffs this year. Not next year.

Yeah didn't read OP properly :yo: Sustr and Cote are probably the only backupps we will take, considering Salo is a trainwreck already and Gudas is starting to show signs of fatigue, so hope he will be given some rest

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
All of them, can't hurt letting them practice against better player's. Not sure what the limit is though so that determines who we take.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Namestnikov and Sustr are the obvious ones. Wouldn't surprise me to see Connolly get a call up.

How about Erne?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad