Which 5 prospects will have the best careers?

Which 5 prospects will have the best careers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Byfield, Sanderson, Rossi, Beniers, Hughes. I'd get Byram in there over Beniers if I could guarantee his health but I can't.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Power, Sanderson, Clarke, Krebs, and Holloway...largely because he's going to get a chance to play with arguably the two best players in the world in their prime. That's going to be flattering to his career i think.

GOALOFSSON

Game Changer
Jun 6, 2018
Aspland
Went with Power, Quinn, Hughes, Sanderson (no order)

Couldn't pick a 5th, tempted to homer vote Krebs but multiple good players left.

Byram would have rounded out my top 5 without the injury concerns.

Quinn's post draft (and draft year) upward trajectory really looking nice right now.

Favin

Jun 24, 2015
Toronto
Top tier: Hughes, Power, Sanderson
--gap--
2nd tier: Eklund, Beniers, McTavish, Holtz, Byram, Perfetti
3rd tier: Krebs, Quinn, Johnson, Turcotte, Byfield

GOALOFSSON

Game Changer
Jun 6, 2018
Aspland
Top tier: Hughes, Power, Sanderson
--gap--
2nd tier: Eklund, Beniers, McTavish, Holtz, Byram, Perfetti
3rd tier: Krebs, Quinn, Johnson, Turcotte, Byfield

Don't sleep on Rossi!

Or Quinn by the looks of it. Yet another 3pt night, putting him at 23-25-48 in only 32 AHL games. His upward trend continues.

Wouldn't think of moving him for most of those 2nd tier guys.

Reactions: majormajor

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
Or Quinn by the looks of it. Yet another 3pt night, putting him at 23-25-48 in only 32 AHL games. His upward trend continues.

Wouldn't think of moving him for most of those 2nd tier guys.
As you shouldn't. I admittedly thought picking him over Rossi was a TERRIBLE decision in 2020 but both are turning out to be amazing and Quinn definitely has the potential to end up better.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
I am trying my best to be unbiased but I think Hughes will have a very lomg good career . His skating is what makes me think this. He has elite skating already and makes it look so effortless. Almost Scotty Neids like. With skating like that , I can just see him beig very effective late imto his career

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Byfield, Power, Mctavish, Beniers and Sanderson

I though about Berniers but took Luke Hughes.

Bryam would be a lock for this but already his career is in doubt due to injuries.

I also think Krebs will have a very good long career, just not sure how high the peak will be.

I wouldn't be surprised though if 2 guys not in my top 5 end up being there though, some great young talent here and will be fun to see how it all shakes out.

BlueBaron

May 29, 2006
Sarnia, On
I don't understand why the Leafs have their like 3rd best prospect here while other teams have their top prospects.
I'm not stressed about it. Who has the best prospects is something non playoff teams worry about right now. We don't have anyone all too flashy so I don't feel slighted or anything. Our top prospect is a College kid which is squishy as hell.

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
As you shouldn't. I admittedly thought picking him over Rossi was a TERRIBLE decision in 2020 but both are turning out to be amazing and Quinn definitely has the potential to end up better.
A lot of people on our boards were not happy about the selection. Quinn has quieted the critics.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
I don't understand why the Leafs have their like 3rd best prospect here while other teams have their top prospects.
Well we don't have a prospect who is capable of making this list

Robertson/Amirov both aren't quite there and unless your very high on Knies he's outclassed by most of the names here.

Most of these guys are top 5 or 10 picks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad