Music: Which 4 albums do you like the best and why? Part Two

Which 4 albums do you like the best and why?

• The Beatles, 'Revolver'

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Nirvana, 'Nevermind'

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Fleetwood Mac, 'Rumours'

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • The Beatles, 'Abbey Road'

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • The Beach Boys, 'Pet Sounds'

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Prince and the Revolution, 'Purple Rain'

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • The Rolling Stones, 'Exile on Main Street'

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Stevie Wonder, 'Songs in the Key of Life'

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elvis P

Stop! In the name of love/You can't hurry love
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
prince-purple_rain.jpg

Which 4 albums do you like the best and why? I got album ideas from www.RollingStone.com . I will follow this up and get down to number one.

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
This idea sounds kinda odd, to be honest. You're going to make five different threads asking the same question but hoping that restricting the choices one by one creates some variance?

Elvis P

Dec 10, 2007
ATL
This idea sounds kinda odd, to be honest. You're going to make five different threads asking the same question but hoping that restricting the choices one by one creates some variance?
It's a Sweet 16 tourney and every word of your post is objectively wrong, but you're so odd I love it! Don't ever change! :laugh: No sarcasm.

Last edited:

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
It's a Sweet 16 tourney and every word of your post is objectively wrong, but you're so odd I love it! Don't ever change! :laugh: No sarcasm.
You're not going to go "pick 5" "pick 4" "pick 3" "pick 2" "pick 1" for five threads with the same list of choices shortened each time? I'm confused.

Elvis P

Dec 10, 2007
ATL
You're not going to go "pick 5" "pick 4" "pick 3" "pick 2" "pick 1" for five threads with the same list of choices shortened each time? I'm confused.
No, I'm not. In the first one I used 15 albums instead of 16, 8 would have been more than half, and 5 is a third of 15. I'm now going 4, 2, and 1 for a total of 4 threads including the last one and this one so only 2 more if I don't give up.

Not referring to you, but I don't like what this forum has become and after this project I'm ignoring it.

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
No, I'm not. In the first one I used 15 albums instead of 16, 8 would have been more than half, and 5 is a third of 15. I'm now going 4, 2, and 1 for a total of 4 threads including the last one and this one so only 2 more if I don't give up.

Not referring to you, but I don't like what this forum has become and after this project I'm ignoring it.
Well now you got me curious about what you ARE referring to.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad