#8 Kapanen
#7 Borgström
#6 Hintz
#5 Kotkaniemi
#4 Laine
#3 Kakko
#2 Rantanen
#1 Aho

Laine and Kakko can rise but remains to be seen.

You ranked them, with KK being last because of your hate.
In production he's right under Laine.

Kakko is really not to be ranked at this point.

Just doink

Mar 28, 2018
You ranked them, with KK being last because of your hate.
In production he's right under Laine.

Kakko is really not to be ranked at this point.

There's valid debate for putting Kapanen ahead of Borgström, but that's about it.

Why Kakko should not be ranked?

Just doink

Mar 28, 2018
Ya, can argue for Borgström but I'd rather take my chances with him as I think he has potential to be a good 2C.

Yeah, same here. Thou' i think Kapanen is safer pick to became regular NHLer but i just don't see his upside very high. We're talking about 2nd line winger and 2C here, i'll take my chanches with center.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
Easy and boring answer from me. Aho and Rantanen because Kakko still needs to prove himself at NHL level.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
First, I was going Aho-Rantanen, but then I thought: well, Aho is gonna be the center, so who has the highest ceiling on his wing. Thus, selecting Laine.

Interesting thinking.

But i'd just take Aho and Rantanen as a package, and play them on separate lines as play-drivers. If i had to play them tied at the hip every game...i might actually be inclined to think the way you do here.

IceHockeyDude

May 15, 2011
Suomi
Aho, Ranta, Laine and Kakko should not be in this poll as she result shows. Comparing Hintz, Borgström, Kotka and Kapanen would be more relevant. Upcoming season could be their best one so far. Also Lehkonen hasnt yet showed his full potential.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad