Where will the Senators stay in Calgary

cjrw83

Dec 2, 2013
Hey,
I am making the trip to Calgary on Friday and want to get my Karlsson jersey signed (yes, I'm not a flames fan) does anyone know where the sens would be staying so I can book my reservation there and try to get it signed.

Thanks for any help and insight!

cjrw83

Dec 2, 2013
IIRC teams have stayed at the Sheraton Eau Claire before, but I think each team makes its own travel arrangements.

Your best bet would be to contact the Sens directly.

Is there a certain contact that I should inquire to?

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Is there a certain contact that I should inquire to?
as someone in the hotel industry, I will tell you that the hotels will give you nothing. they cannot and will not share guest information and would not risk losing an NHL team because word would circulate fast and the would lose all their NHL teams.

cjrw83

Dec 2, 2013
Are you able to give me any hints on where they may be ;) I always wonder how the guys that stand outside the hotel know that they are there ahead of time.
as someone in the hotel industry, I will tell you that the hotels will give you nothing. they cannot and will not share guest information and would not risk losing an NHL team because word would circulate fast and the would lose all their NHL teams.

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
Most likely stay at the Sheraton Eau Claire, Westin, maybe the Palliser.

The Leafs were staying at the Westin on 4th when Phaneuf was traded, but most of the time they're in Eau Claire. Keep an eye on Twitter maybe? Wander around downtown and watch for the buses :dunno:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Are you able to give me any hints on where they may be ;) I always wonder how the guys that stand outside the hotel know that they are there ahead of time.

I'm not in Calgary, so I'd have no idea. But with privacy laws hotels cannot confirm or deny guests are present when asked.

And as someone in the industry please don't call and ask, it wastes our time and yours.

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
I'm not in Calgary, so I'd have no idea. But with privacy laws hotels cannot confirm or deny guests are present when asked.

And as someone in the industry please don't call and ask, it wastes our time and yours.

I think he's asking for contact info to call the Senators, not the hotel.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Does that mean you're going to hide the Backlund wall while he's over? He might get jealous.

I read this too quickly and thought you said "Does that mean you're going to hide Backlund behind wall while he's over? :laugh:

250px-Die_eingemauerte_Nonne.jpg

All visiting teams should have to stay in Banff. Make them travel a bit more to the Dome to tire them out :D

Sounds like someone screwed up the message and sent the home team to Banff on game days.

YYC

Feb 23, 2015
They always stay at the sheraton eau claire. The NHL has a contract with that group of hotels, includes the mariott, in calgary they stay at the sheraton eau claire

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad