Speculation: where will the leafs finish

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
now that the trade deadline is over and the leafs have kept the core and the players are more relaxed for the rest of the season.
do u think we start to win games and move up in the standings?
i think we will finish 24th and get the 7th pick

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
31st, Bettman decides to add a team before the season ends and they beat the Leafs.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
I hope the Oilers can go on a winning streak. Other than that if we hang onto 4th that would be great.

613Leafer

May 26, 2008
Vote should have the option of 6th, then 7th or higher. Gap between those two in teh standings is quite large (6th last has 56 points, 7th last has 62 points).

Id guess 6th last.

pooleboy

Dec 23, 2009
Ontario
were bound to go on a nice winning streak. no pressure is the leafs specialty.

this is the leafs were talking about...

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
5th is my wishful-thinking guess, though 4th or lower would be wonderful. Something tells me the Leafs will win the last meaningless game of the season and slide higher, but I'm trying to suppress the thought.

Diatomic

Mitch Matthewlander
Mar 12, 2013
Air Canada Centre
I'm hoping for 4th. I don't think we can go any lower but there's a chance we can go up to 6th (ewe)!!

Anyways, 4th would be amazing because if a team behind us wins the lottery we only get pushed back to 5th and get to take the remainder or marner or strome, and if were 4th we get to pick which one we want!! :)

KGL

Auston 3:16
Sep 5, 2014
I think fourth seems most likely. We won't be able to catch the Sabres and Yotes due to their terrific tanking and the Oilers are too far back (And despite not dumping everything of value, are still awful themselves). Meanwhile the Jackets should be getting Bob back soon, so they shouldn't challenge us for fourth. The Canes have been picking it up lately so they should stay away from fourth. Therefore fourth seems most likely.

Great spot to be in, we get Hanifin if the third passes on him and if not we get our choice of Marner or Strome (I think Marner is more likely). Added bonus if someone behind us wins the lottery, we still get Marner or Strome.

Oct 18, 2010
If you're not first, you're last.

I mean... if you're not last, you're first.

... if you're not first or last, you're the Leafs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad