Where to sit at ACC?

Derrty

Cat
Apr 24, 2012
center ice, upper level, first row

Anywhere up top is good though, better atmosphere then the lower bowl.

Cams

May 27, 2008
Windsor, ON
I would suggest trying toursport.com - Mario is a great guy and has hooked me up with good tickets at a reasonable price. Harbour Sports Grill is a good place to eat before hand too.

As some have said, there really isn't a bad seat in the building, but sadly tickets are insanely priced no matter how good or bad the team on the ice is.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Thanks, guys!!

A few mistaken impressions:
- I'm a girl!! (seriously, look at my username)
- I'm actually a Pens fan, I just didn't have enough saved up when they came into town
- poor Leafs :(

If they keep losing Scalpers will be much easier to deal with.

last row purple

Dec 1, 2009
center ice, upper level, first row
Anywhere up top is good though, better atmosphere then the lower bowl.
The bolded would be my answer. For value purposes, front row greens are where its at.

The OP wants seats on an end. Front row Blues would be ideal.

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
Hi!

I'm considering going to the ACC for my first live hockey game, and I was wondering if anyone could advise me as to which seats would give a good view if I would like to sit by/behind the home goal. Is there a major difference between floor or balcony seats? Which side?

Also, is it just me or are Maple Leafs tickets INSANELY expensive? I'm a student, so I would be most appreciative if anyone could point me to a good place to get tickets.

(I would like to go to the Rangers game)

Thank you!!

Sorry if I sound idiotic; I've never been to a live hockey game before.

Sorry that more aren't being that helpful in this thread.

Stubhub.ca is the best place for tickets - be prepared to pay more than face value though.

How much you are willing to spend is up to you though; you can normally get upper bowl (section 300s) seats for a decent enough price if you look early enough. The lower bowl seats (section 100s) are going to be pricier.

The beauty about the Air Canada Center is that every single seat is a good one - I've been to about 75 games at the ACC since it opened, and have sat everywhere, and my preference is most definitely lower bowl as central as possible, rather than behind the net. But there's not a bad seat in the house.

You can also preview your seat view on the mapleleafs.com site 's seat preview. Worth checking out if you are looking at a few different ticket deals and need help making a decision.

Good luck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad