Where to sit at ACC?

Callista Rhian

Dec 27, 2014
Land of Ice & Snow
Hi!

I'm considering going to the ACC for my first live hockey game, and I was wondering if anyone could advise me as to which seats would give a good view if I would like to sit by/behind the home goal. Is there a major difference between floor or balcony seats? Which side?

Also, is it just me or are Maple Leafs tickets INSANELY expensive? I'm a student, so I would be most appreciative if anyone could point me to a good place to get tickets.

(I would like to go to the Rangers game)

Thank you!!

Sorry if I sound idiotic; I've never been to a live hockey game before.

Last edited:

KPower

Jan 17, 2012
Go to Cancun for a week for the same price....thank me later.

This is my year!
Dec 19, 2011
The past
Rangers fan? Best seat in the house would be the bathroom, especially if your wearing a rangers jersey.

Duke Silver

Truce?
Jun 4, 2008
Toronto/St. John's
Hi!

I'm considering going to the ACC for my first live hockey game, and I was wondering if anyone could advise me as to which seats would give a good view if I would like to sit by/behind the home goal. Is there a major difference between floor or balcony seats? Which side?

Also, is it just me or are Maple Leafs tickets INSANELY expensive? I'm a student, so I would be most appreciative if anyone could point me to a good place to get tickets.

(I would like to go to the Rangers game)

Thank you!!

Sorry if I sound idiotic; I've never been to a live hockey game before.

Nobody here is being helpful, so I'll do it.

Your best bet is probably StubHub.ca, but you're going to be paying a sizeable mark-up.

Literally anything in the 300 Section is relatively affordable and there really isn't a bad seat in the house. I like the upper deck because you're on top of everything. You'll probably want to get a seat in the section where the Rangers shoot twice. On StubHub they denote where the Leafs shoot twice, so pick the other half of the top deck.

You're probably looking at around $150 a ticket.

hf27

Jan 29, 2013

Your best bet is probably StubHub.ca, but you're going to be paying a sizeable mark-up.

Literally anything in the 300 Section is relatively affordable and there really isn't a bad seat in the house. I like the upper deck because you're on top of everything. You'll probably want to get a seat in the section where the Rangers shoot twice. On StubHub they denote where the Leafs shoot twice, so pick the other half of the top deck.

Agree that all seats are pretty good.

Take a look at the arena map for where the different sections are when buying your ticket.

http://torontomapleleaflicenses.com/leafs-seating-chart/

Coatsy79

May 14, 2011
Uk
I dna only give my experience of my seat but lower bowl in the corner ish next to the air Canada lounge is a good seat, high enough to see the ice but close enough to really see the players doing their thing

I recommend the prime rib sandwich also :)

Callista Rhian

Dec 27, 2014
Land of Ice & Snow

Agree that all seats are pretty good.

Take a look at the arena map for where the different sections are when buying your ticket.

http://torontomapleleaflicenses.com/leafs-seating-chart/

I dna only give my experience of my seat but lower bowl in the corner ish next to the air Canada lounge is a good seat, high enough to see the ice but close enough to really see the players doing their thing

I recommend the prime rib sandwich also :)

Thanks, guys!

member 147413

Don't go to a Leafs game, seriously, probably not a good experience for the price.

Going for a Rags game... Umm wait til you're in New York.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002

Pretty much. I sold my row 17 Purples for $240 US (+ Stub Hubs fee) for the Ranger game.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
Sit near the exit sign so you can leave as fast as possible when the team plays like garbage

King Leaf

Jan 2, 2015
Toronto
The upper bowl is actually really good, you can see the whole ice. For behind the net you want to get tickets for the 'Blue' section...I think they're sections 314-316 and 302-304. Face value per ticket is 125$, don't know if you can find them for that cheap however.

Lowerbowl it would probably be best to sit in the middle sections, so you can see what's happening on the other side of the rink. 107-109 or 118-120 are the sections. I haven't gotten a lot of lower bowl tickets so I don't know what the different prices are. 'Gold' seats are 300$ face value on a Saturday against a rival (Detroit in this case), don't know about 'Reds' and if you're thinking about platinum then clearly money is no object to you :P

pucci2001

Jun 3, 2012
On your couch, then use the money you saved to treat your lady friend or your parents/grandparents to a nice dinner. You will actually feel some satisfaction after doing that, unlike the leaf game. I think we all just need to stay as far away from the team as possible until they officially start the rebuild.

Callista Rhian

Dec 27, 2014
Land of Ice & Snow
Thanks, guys!!

A few mistaken impressions:
- I'm a girl!! (seriously, look at my username)
- I'm actually a Pens fan, I just didn't have enough saved up when they came into town
- poor Leafs :(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad