Where to get a Hammond Shirsey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
So for the first time in a long, long while, a player with my last name is in the NHL.

Even as a Bruins fan, I definitely need to buy a Hammond shirsey. I know the B's Pro Shop has one for each player (though you can't buy them all online). Does Ottawa's? If so, I'll have to make a trek up to Ottawa sometime in the near future. :)

If he were to ever play even ONE game for the Bruins, I'd buy a sweater. Can't justify a sweater of a team that isn't mine though.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
So for the first time in a long, long while, a player with my last name is in the NHL.

Even as a Bruins fan, I definitely need to buy a Hammond shirsey. I know the B's Pro Shop has one for each player (though you can't buy them all online). Does Ottawa's? If so, I'll have to make a trek up to Ottawa sometime in the near future. :)

If he were to ever play even ONE game for the Bruins, I'd buy a sweater. Can't justify a sweater of a team that isn't mine though.

Sens Store at the arena had them in stock. I'd check the NHL shop if you can't get here soon barring him becoming the new back-up permanently.

Or starter.

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Sens Store at the arena had them in stock. I'd check the NHL shop if you can't get here soon barring him becoming the new back-up permanently.

Or starter.

Thank ya. I'll try and get up there soonish. I hate how far your arena is from the city though...I know the bus goes but it takes FOREVER. ;)

Was not aware they called them shirseys.

howboutdat

Shirseys might be my new favorite word.

Ima get myself a new Sens shirsey.

Yeah, it's a funny word. Dunno where I heard it from. Descriptive though, you didn't have to think about what it was, did ya? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad