Pre-Game Talk: Where to buy tickets for games?

IndustryLeech

Jan 23, 2013
Fort Collins, CO
Apologies in advance if this thread is improper. I'm visiting family in Fort Collins and am going to attend the game this Friday, Oct 28th and next Tuesday, November 1st. Where is the best place to buy legit tickets. Should I just buy tickets outside the Pepsi Center before the game?

ljb4

Feb 10, 2016
westminster Co
Flash Seats (www.flashseats.com) is the team sponsored resale link.

The Colorado Saint Bernard rescue has group tickets available for the game Saturday Nov. 5th at 1:00 against Minnesota at www.avstix.com/csbr16 they are $28 including fees and $5 of that goes to the rescue. We need to get to 50 tickets sold and the Avs will let us bring some of the rescue dogs in to the Pepsi Center.

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
StubHub? Never been ripped off on there. Deals are hit and miss though. I've gotten a great deal only one time. Paid pretty much fmv every other time. But again. Always reliable.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Pretty much Flash, stub hub or a group deal. Weekends are greatly more popular than weekdays and then the bandwagon teams are a popular draw too. So use that to gauge what a good deal is. Seriously Friday vs even Winnipeg will be hopping a lot more than a Tuesday vs Nashville.

Last edited:

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
Group deals will forever be the most bang for your buck by far, but they limit the sections you can choose to sit in. Other than that I've had luck with SeatGeek once in a while.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Screw StubHub, always overpriced in my experience. You can get good deals on Flash Seats for almost any game, I would recommend that first.

ljb4

Feb 10, 2016
westminster Co
Also, on Flash Seats, you have the option to bid less than asking price. Last season I was able to pick-up upper level seats for as little as $10.

krown

Apr 25, 2007
vancouver
I'm from Vancouver and just arrived in Scottsdale with the family for vacation. I got tix to the Avalanche this Saturday on Stubhub. $100 tax and fees in for 4. Hell of a deal.

On a side note, where can I get cheap Coyotes gear for my kids before we get to the arena? We went to Target and all they have is Cards and Sun Devils gear. Preferably cheap. Thanks!

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I'm from Vancouver and just arrived in Scottsdale with the family for vacation. I got tix to the Avalanche this Saturday on Stubhub. $100 tax and fees in for 4. Hell of a deal.

On a side note, where can I get cheap Coyotes gear for my kids before we get to the arena? We went to Target and all they have is Cards and Sun Devils gear. Preferably cheap. Thanks!

You'd probably have better success asking this on the Coyotes board. But there's no cheap merch for niche sports teams in the US. There's the sports places at the mall or the big box sporting goods places like Dicks. Otherwise the team store is your best bet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad