Where To Buy Customized Jersey

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I agree for the most part ck, the only exception being if I buy a Jersey I don't want ads all over it. Otherwise I'm all for it. Sponser it out the wazoo.

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
I agree for the most part ck, the only exception being if I buy a Jersey I don't want ads all over it. Otherwise I'm all for it. Sponser it out the wazoo.

WUT? I just love wearing my Pro Bass shirt out on the town. Now that's a real sport.

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
I'm getting more and more dismayed at the ineptness of the Shop NHL website and overall NHL merchandising.

Strike 1: No names longer than 12 characters

Strike 2: Inferior quality iron on vs sewn on name/number

Strike 3: Inability to supply third party customization shops with current jersey

Strike 4: You can make a custom t-shirt, but not using a current or former players name...say what? On the shop NHL site I can buy a t-shirt for these players: Yandle, Hanzal, Stone, Ribeiro, Smith, Ekman-Larsson, and Doan. If you want to customize a shirt for another player the site will not let you do it as it violates some policy.

First of all, Stone has been playing well IMO, but how is it that he has a shirt over many more established and productive players?

Second, why did they not incinerate the Ribeiro shirts? Sort of like what they do with all of the merchandise for the team that losses the Cup in game 7. All of the "Cup Championship" gear that has already been printed is sent back for destruction. Anybody out there want a Ribs shirt? Only to stick to my dart board.

In summary, NHL merchandising is lame.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
To those fans in the Valley, the Den at Gila River Arena is offering free jersey customization today.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
I'm getting more and more dismayed at the ineptness of the Shop NHL website and overall NHL merchandising.

Second, why did they not incinerate the Ribeiro shirts? Sort of like what they do with all of the merchandise for the team that losses the Cup in game 7. All of the "Cup Championship" gear that has already been printed is sent back for destruction. Anybody out there want a Ribs shirt? Only to stick to my dart board.

In summary, NHL merchandising is lame.

Kind of a side note, but from what I understand, the "Championship" merchandise/clothes for the losing team in pretty much any sport usually gets sent to third world countries, instead of destroyed.

That means some poor, half-starved kid out there in Guatemala or Africa is probably wearing an Arizona Cardinals 2008 Super Bowl Champions t-shirt, or a Phoenix Coyotes 2012 Western Conference Champions hat right now.

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
Kind of a side note, but from what I understand, the "Championship" merchandise/clothes for the losing team in pretty much any sport usually gets sent to third world countries, instead of destroyed.

That means some poor, half-starved kid out there in Guatemala or Africa is probably wearing an Arizona Cardinals 2008 Super Bowl Champions t-shirt, or a Phoenix Coyotes 2012 Western Conference Champions hat right now.

So you're saying even a half naked kid in a third world country won't wear a Ribeiro shirt...I don't blame them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad